[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Too many neutrals, especially if a Third Party is also in play, as game could be over too quickly.

I don't think it's likely, but I also don't think it's impossible. Jeod might be pulling something crazy here. But as long as it's balanced, it's okay.

I do think it's a dangerous mentality to think that something can't happen because it hasn't been done before. Yeah, if something seems far fetched because of game balance (i.e. KY's win condition) that's something to investigate and doubt. But what is wrong with actually having multiple neutrals and a small scum team or some TPs?

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I don't think it's likely, but I also don't think it's impossible. Jeod might be pulling something crazy here. But as long as it's balanced, it's okay.

I do think it's a dangerous mentality to think that something can't happen because it hasn't been done before. Yeah, if something seems far fetched because of game balance (i.e. KY's win condition) that's something to investigate and doubt. But what is wrong with actually having multiple neutrals and a small scum team or some TPs?

Just a few minutes ago you called KY's neutral claim believable when you were attacking Shade. Now it's far fetched?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

The math for how the vote balance wincon works? It's not just about who gets voted and neutrals/TPs being kingmaker, but the actual wincon.

The only way I could see a counter to these arguments is if we have things that extend the game... granted, it sounds like several of us have night protections, but we'd also need lynch protections, but it seems like only ILTS has it, and it's not like that stops us from killing *someone* so the population is still reduced.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I found it.

So you're saying that you could confirm your role then?

Yeah, I just need someone to visit me... so my frustration if these others are truly immobile and not just biding their time is... understandable, I hope you see...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah, I just need someone to visit me... so my frustration if these others are truly immobile and not just biding their time is... understandable, I hope you see...

Like for real, when am I NOT visited N1, come on.  I'm really disappointed.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

We have 5 hours left and no idea who's going to be the lynch today.

Do we have a vote count?

My intentions haven't really changed since day start and my post then, even though we got off track, and I was/am entertaining Anon, but I'll actually put my money where my mouth is.

##Vote Killing_You