[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

I hate to case KY after he's gone, but my biggest suspects remain him and ILTS, and we can't resolve ILTS today.  The downside I can see most people getting hung up over is making the dragonballs not work, but that's an "if", but my thinking would be is that really so bad? Shade does have a point that it's probably more likely for scum to be able to use dragonballs, if not because they remain longer, but because they also probably have yoinking abilities, that just seems like something scum would be able to do.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I hate to case KY after he's gone, but my biggest suspects remain him and ILTS, and we can't resolve ILTS today.  The downside I can see most people getting hung up over is making the dragonballs not work, but that's an "if", but my thinking would be is that really so bad? Shade does have a point that it's probably more likely for scum to be able to use dragonballs, if not because they remain longer, but because they also probably have yoinking abilities, that just seems like something scum would be able to do.

Odds are Scum would end up winning the game with them as things currently stand. A NK sounds like a very reasonable use of them.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Odds are Scum would end up winning the game with them as things currently stand. A NK sounds like a very reasonable use of them.

With all our talk of cults, I wouldn't put them past to ask for an ability that converts a town to a mafia.

10 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'm still waiting on Anon to give that list. I've got a feeling they are not town, even though they are pretty high up on people's town list d/t Fraydo.

On principle, I require more evidence before lynching the new guy. Which is more the reasoning why we think Jeod wouldn't put him on the Mafia Team.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The fact that he's come in here multiple times and started posting something, only to then leave, is making me think that at the very least, he has no idea what to say. It _is_ harder to know what to say when mafia.

We might also be overwhelming him with how much we're posting.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, he basically did claim to be the mentee, and I don't think he could fake that, no offense to him.

Well, Anon_Kat is at the center of my "What if FRAYDO didn't die as a result of a NK?" theory that I've been kicking around, but he's never come in to give more information. For example, what if a Mentor would die if it targeted a mafia player?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, Anon_Kat is at the center of my "What if FRAYDO didn't die as a result of a NK?" theory that I've been kicking around, but he's never come in to give more information. For example, what if a Mentor would die if it targeted a mafia player?

I mean, that's possible... just depends on how the role is designed... I guess I honestly couldn't say.

The other driving force behind this idea of mine is that I can't see why scum would choose a FRAYDO NK when he made one single post in this game. I mean, sure, I understand trying to avoid being caught by town investigative actions, but I just can't quite shake this idea.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If I was more familiar with the role of Mentors, I would :p

Like personally I'd allow the mentor to mentor a scum, but I don't know what the general consensus is in all of mafia-dom, so I'd defer to what that is, if I knew it.  It's not like the OoO where things are pretty much set in stone.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But mostly, assuming that I'm off the rails on this alternate idea, I want to know if Anon_Kat had communication with FRAYDO and if he had more insight to what FRAYDO was thinking.

Have you tried asking FRAYDO? :p

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

He has a habit of playing useful Town roles, which considering he was also a mentor this game...

I mean yeah, sounds like we were on the verge of having a town NK.  If mafia somehow knew about that, of course they'd want to stop it.

Wait... did that blurb Mojo link say if the mentor died, so did the mentee?