[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Shade939 said:

And what's your list. ;)

In order, top is goodies, bottom is baddies, since this is a large game some people are put in categories (unless they are mentioned otherwise) and if they don't fit anywhere/aren't mention they specifically have not made an impression.

Anon

(Note, big gap here)

Shade

Retal

Irish - Note this is about the neutral point, this list is unbalanced

Everyone who didn't move (Includes Cat 5, does not include me for obvious reasons)

KY/ILTS 

Notes:  Cat 5, since he's a hot topic, is specifically tied with the people who explicitly didn't move that aren't mentioned elsewhere.  Furthermore, if I had to hedge any bets, it might be moving Retal down, as he hasn't *actually* done anything towny, but we did verify his action, so basically he's good enough for D2 which is why he is where he is, but I just want to point out he hasn't actually done anything.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

In order, top is goodies, bottom is baddies, since this is a large game some people are put in categories (unless they are mentioned otherwise) and if they don't fit anywhere/aren't mention they specifically have not made an impression.

Anon

(Note, big gap here)

Shade

Retal

Irish - Note this is about the neutral point, this list is unbalanced

Everyone who didn't move (Includes Cat 5, does not include me for obvious reasons)

KY/ILTS 

Notes:  Cat 5, since he's a hot topic, is specifically tied with the people who explicitly didn't move that aren't mentioned elsewhere.  Furthermore, if I had to hedge any bets, it might be moving Retal down, as he hasn't *actually* done anything towny, but we did verify his action, so basically he's good enough for D2 which is why he is where he is, but I just want to point out he hasn't actually done anything.

Retaliation visited Irish. So that should exclude him from the NK or targeting me.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Retaliation visited Irish. So that should exclude him from the NK or targeting me.

Yeah but to be more explicit, he could still be a scum partner, unless you want to promote a theory that there's 1 scum 1 TP.  I guess it's unlikely, but it was another way of also saying I wasn't impressed with Retal's contributions today too.

Yeah but to be more explicit, he could still be a scum partner, unless you want to promote a theory that there's 1 scum 1 TP.  I guess it's unlikely, but it was another way of also saying I wasn't impressed with Retal's contributions today too.

I feel like I'm really cranking the asshole level up a bit too much this game, not trying to be mean, I swear.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

1 mafia and 1 TP is basically just 2 TP. What if there's only a few town and the rest are TP our neutral lol

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

1 mafia and 1 TP is basically just 2 TP. What if there's only a few town and the rest are TP our neutral lol

Though this brings me back to a point I've harped quite a bit but has never gained much traction but I'm gonna harp it again:  Are we set on KY neutral/TP, cause that was quite the mind meld between Retal and KY over Irish's roleblock... or maybe KY-Irish communication.... I mean, maybe KY did just guess it, but I can't shake the feeling he was in communication with someone.

Though this brings me back to a point I've harped quite a bit but has never gained much traction but I'm gonna harp it again:  Are we set on KY neutral/TP, cause that was quite the mind meld between Retal and KY over Irish's roleblock... or maybe KY-Irish communication.... I mean, maybe KY did just guess it, but I can't shake the feeling he was in communication with someone.

Or he used a night action to visit Irish.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Or he used a night action to visit Irish.

Yeah to be fair with so many people saying they didn't move someone could be lying about it.  Even if KY is telling the truth, this statement applies to the others as well, hence why they were in the bottom section of my list.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Okay, I've been trying to ignore this because it feels like a "mountain out of a molehill" situation, but the more you press on it, the less I like it. 

Is it REALLY THAT MUCH of a stretch to think that someone has a "roleblock all visitors" passive/ability? It's been in past games. I've seen it. Hell, iLikeToSnipe had such an ability in a game I MYSELF GM'ed!

9 minutes ago, Louis said:

Yes and a weird item

Nice. Pass 'em to Irish. Or have Irish pass his to you. Or you both pass them to someone else. I really don't care which.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Is it REALLY THAT MUCH of a stretch to think that someone has a "roleblock all visitors" passive/ability? It's been in past games. I've seen it. Hell, iLikeToSnipe had such an ability in a game I MYSELF GM'ed!

Which game was that? :?