[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I still have PTSD from Loki so I can't tell to what degree, if any, ILTS is BSing us.

Be thankful you don't have PTSD from necromorph Isaac :v

The only argument I can make for this right now is meta. I do gambits and BS a lot as TP (and as mafia). But I'm at a disadvantage by revealing this today if I'm really TP. TP doesn't want attention and I'd have had plenty of cases to make to draw attention off of me.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Someone remind me. When was it determined that iLikeToSnipe was the one who targeted Shade?

After what I did to him Day 1, he would want  to eliminate me because otherwise I'd be on his case for the entire rest of the game. Especially since he knows he isn't Town.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Be thankful you don't have PTSD from necromorph Isaac :v

The only argument I can make for this right now is meta. I do gambits and BS a lot as TP (and as mafia). But I'm at a disadvantage by revealing this today if I'm really TP. TP doesn't want attention and I'd have had plenty of cases to make to draw attention off of me.

See that's the thing... when I'm scum, I value, very much, "Getting out ahead of any issues and controlling the narrative" so that doesn't mesh with how I'd see things from possible perspectives you'd have.  Granted, you are not me, but I have trouble putting myself in your shoes.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Every time a neutral tries to hold a gun to people's heads, they get killed. When nobody is on your side, you can't threaten a group.

That's why I have stuff while I'm alive and from beyond the grave. No matter what alignment you are, I can always hurt you in some way. So go ahead and kill me so I don't win. I'll hurt you still and lower your chances of winning.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Someone remind me. When was it determined that iLikeToSnipe was the one who targeted Shade?

Never. Because I didn't and Shade just has a hate boner for me right now.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

After what I did to him Day 1, he would want  to eliminate me because otherwise I'd be on his case for the entire rest of the game. Especially since he knows he isn't Town.

Okay, that's speculation. But you're acting as if you know for certain.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

See that's the thing... when I'm scum, I value, very much, "Getting out ahead of any issues and controlling the narrative" so that doesn't mesh with how I'd see things from possible perspectives you'd have.  Granted, you are not me, but I have trouble putting myself in your shoes.

That's what I do too. But I try to do it subtly as scum (i.e. making cases I know aren't legit), I don't just do it out in the open like this. Yes, that could just be me still being anti-town and playing against expectations to make you think I'm not anti-town. It's an endless set of WIFOM arguments.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The closest I am to believing this is that if there are two scum and two neutrals, the game would still last a good while in the worst-case scenario. I won't completely cross it out. Unless we get a third neutral claim...

KY could also be lying. But I don't have any reason to disbelieve him either right now. Nor do I really care at the moment.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

How would Town gather up three seperate items and bring them together in order to use them?

It's definitely tricky... and honestly the more I think about it the less likely it seems. There's also the possibility KY isn't telling us everything about them.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I think it's more likely that mafia would gain the items over the course of killing off the surviving players.

I mean, the intended balance effect of neutrals is that they tilt the game a little towards scum without increasing their number.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, the intended balance effect of neutrals is that they tilt the game a little towards scum without increasing their number.

It doesn't really seem like a mechanic that would possibly benefit Town though, without some other ability coming into play?