[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@Killing_You, what is your objective even? You should have something to do in game other than wait for someone to use the dragonballs shouldn't you?

I have to grant three wishes. Doesn't matter to who, as long as they get granted. Now, quit bugging the neutrals.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Guthix > Sara >Zam

This guy with the real truth.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I have to grant three wishes. Doesn't matter to who, as long as they get granted. Now, quit bugging the neutrals.

What else aren't you telling us? Cause that seems just a little improbable of a goal... That's a lot of wishes to grant with even three dragon balls out there.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

So, someone has to gather all three of them three different times?

Or three different people make a wish.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What else aren't you telling us? Cause that seems just a little improbable of a goal... That's a lot of wishes to grant with even three dragon balls out there.

What more do you want to know? My nightkill immunity, perhaps? There's also the fact that I didn't have a goal in mind when designing this role (essentially a background element that could be useful to everyone, thus adding an interesting "side-goal" for people), but Jeod decided to give me the three wish goal.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Or three different people make a wish.

What more do you want to know? My nightkill immunity, perhaps? There's also the fact that I didn't have a goal in mind when designing this role (essentially a background element that could be useful to everyone, thus adding an interesting "side-goal" for people), but Jeod decided to give me the three wish goal.

Any idea what the wishes could be?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Any idea what the wishes could be?

38 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

So anyway, cards on the table: There are three dragon balls in play. If someone gathers them together, they can wish for a usable action. So get to wishing, nerds :P

21 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I can accept that there's just a neutral player to affect the game and not try to "officially win". It's just a bit odd to me, so I take your claim with a grain of salt when you then throw in a win condition that's unrealistic in the context of your role details you've given us.

Anyways, I probably shouldn't be doing a sizeable chunk of investigating for town. Union rules and all that.

I mean, it does seem hard to accomplish, though to be fair, the fewer players in the game (and fewer players as time goes on, this occurs naturally) the easier it will be for any one person to acquire all 3 dragonballs, and thus make a wish... but still, unless multiple wishes can be made a turn (that can't happen, right?) it would require 3 turns of the balls being together and a wish being made... that's asking a lot... unless this is the opposite of most of our games and we're hyper-un-lethal...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, it does seem hard to accomplish, though to be fair, the fewer players in the game (and fewer players as time goes on, this occurs naturally) the easier it will be for any one person to acquire all 3 dragonballs, and thus make a wish... but still, unless multiple wishes can be made a turn (that can't happen, right?) it would require 3 turns of the balls being together and a wish being made... that's asking a lot... unless this is the opposite of most of our games and we're hyper-un-lethal...

There's a secondary effect in play that KY is probably unaware of. For instance, the dragonballs might not be separated.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hyper-un-lethal may be a possibility. One that I'm quite happy with. There could also be multiple item stealers, but that can also make his goal less likely to be achieved as they keep stealing from each other...

Just now, Shade939 said:

They might have an usual condition to acquire them at first though, but after that they'd be present in game, and probably randomly jump around to a new player after they were used.

They do automatically scatter once a wish is granted.

That sounds incredibly unrealistic. I'd actually buy it happening just once, I think it could happen at least once during the game. But three is actually impossible given what we know right now. Everyone in the game would have to work together to get the three wishes granted. But each wish is only going to help one alignment. Town and mafia shouldn't want either to have a wish, so nobody is gonna work together on this.

Just now, Killing_You said:

For clarity's sake, my role PM does not specifically mention being alive, so I'm not entirely sure.

So, you can complete your objective even if you're dead, and it's not like you're even lowering your chances of completing it by dieing now are you?

Also, I just love how you dropped the whole thing about being cut as soon as the discussion about neutrals cropped up. Now you're just going for a "safe" or "easy" lynch. That's not a very pro-town move in my eyes, more a ploy to gain town points with low risk.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Also, I just love how you dropped the whole thing about being cut as soon as the discussion about neutrals cropped up. Now you're just going for a "safe" or "easy" lynch. That's not a very pro-town move in my eyes, more a ploy to gain town points with low risk.

Do you have a more suspicions player to suggest be lynched at the moment? Who could actually be lynched?

Do you think two days worth of no-lynches is productive?