[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

DAY ONE

I was hoping to make an interesting intro post, but ran out of time. The Soviets (town) need to find and eliminate the Allies (scum). The scum need to survive until they outnumber the town. Go nuts!

Day ends in 48 hours. CvC is at top of thread at all times.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh you.

It'll be great, we can have all of the Conscripts fire their guns, proving there roles and clearing something like 5 players, then leave the remaining 8 players to figure out which 3 of them are the Allied players.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It'll be great, we can have all of the Conscripts fire their guns, proving there roles and clearing something like 5 players, then leave the remaining 8 players to figure out which 3 of them are the Allied players.

Watch the conscripts murder town PRs.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Oh you.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Well if you're going to put a gun to my head about putting a gun to someone's head...

##shoot Orange

Success or fail we're even now :v

Hey Louis, wanna try your hand at resolving this shot?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I tried out battletech extended for the first time last week.

I have like... so many videos games right now... upwards of 5 new ones and I might buy more before the sale is over, but this is the one Sunflower got me for Christmas.