[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I know this may come as a shock, but given the overall higher lethality of this game, I'm less inclined to shoot this game.  I still will, though, if I have a good reason.

And getting shot at, is in fact, not a good reason?

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I just always worry about the butterfly effect. What if retal shooting orange and getting stuck, means in 5 mafia games Louis will use a night action to kill me?

Gotta see all the cards in my deck ya know?

That was actually part of my logic I forgot to mention too, it's not just about my shot, but the shots that follow.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

And getting shot at, is in fact, not a good reason?

I mean, on a scale of 1 to 10, he's at about a 4 right now for me, but it seemed more like a meme shot than anything.  Hell, we were meming the shot pre-game.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

It'll be great, we can have all of the Conscripts fire their guns, proving there roles and clearing something like 5 players, then leave the remaining 8 players to figure out which 3 of them are the Allied players.

Ignoring all the other issues with what you just said, you know 2/3 of the Allied players are not spies, right?

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Actually it worked out perfectly though, with all of the roles getting the standard expected results for their day kills...

Did it, though? Irish got stuck despite only having a 25% chance to do so, and there were a couple of roles that failed a 50/50 coinflip on either the stuck or hit roll (yourself being one of them). Numbers game can only get us so far, but it can carry scum further than town. Let's not do it.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Actually it worked out perfectly though, with all of the roles getting the standard expected results for their day kills...

Your avatar keeps making me think that you're Killing_You.