[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia I

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also Retal what did I do to you? I mean this is a real "For you it was the destruction of your village, but for me it was Tuesday" kinda situation cause I forgot what I did to warrant that shot.

I've been harboring a joke grudge since you shot me in the face D1 and then voted me out in GoT mafia.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I've been harboring a joke grudge since you shot me in the face D1 and then voted me out in GoT mafia.

Didn't we resolve that already thought? To be fair I agitate so many people it's kinda hard to keep track :p

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

@Shade939 why don't you shoot Orange too, and we'll just pretend we don't know what the result was?

I need to get some value out of my day kill other than just claiming my role based on the results. Although I should probably use claim to some regard so I don't get a false stuck result attributed to me.

Pick a player for me to shoot Category 5. Maybe they'll live, maybe they'll die. :v

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I need to get some value out of my day kill other than just claiming my role based on the results. Although I should probably use claim to some regard so I don't get a false stuck result attributed to me.

Pick a player for me to shoot Category 5. Maybe they'll live, maybe they'll die. :v

This is a terrible play and yet I town read Shade for it fml.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You shouldn't have any particular reason to reject the first choice you were given.

##Shoot Category 5 Hurricane

Not particularly a fan of your responses to me shooting someone with my day kill.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Odd to call out your miss chance though.

Basically, by using my day kill and missing, I'm claiming I'm a Conscript.

Which it's a bit early to be claiming vanilla Town player for my taste.

In any case, everyone go use your abilities on someone else now. :p