[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, but the NK has nothing to do with wagonomics. I was preparing a case on Retal based on him not returning fire, or preemptively firing, on FRAYDO. I figured he was either a building that couldn't fire, or a scum that didn't want to rustle the free lynch that they apparently set up. I figured if he's town, scum would likely see the same thing and he'd be dead. If he survived, I'd be going after him today.

I used to think we were similar players...

Just now, Mojoman said:

I had an uneventful night myself. 

Quite odd that Retal didn't say who he pinged N1 yeah.

Not odd at all. Suggests that he got a town result. Calling that out wouldn't be that helpful and would lead to a quick death (especially if a Tanya is present or a Rhino isn't)

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not odd at all. Suggests that he got a town result. Calling that out wouldn't be that helpful and would lead to a quick death (especially if a Tanya is present or a Rhino isn't)

I guess since he didn't expect to die it makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Coolrock said:

Yes, I even revealed it yesterday.

tumblr_o0rnvfa8uN1tz6yibo1_500.gif.0753d323e641634b7352cb6f4d5015aa.gif

I have like, huge doubts. Don't get my wrong, it could be, but Anon hasn't been the most consistent, and being a Silo is a pretty important role.

If I was the GM, I'd only give such an important role to intelligent, decisive, and quite frankly amazing players.

Just now, Mojoman said:

I have like, huge doubts. Don't get my wrong, it could be, but Anon hasn't been the most consistent, and being a Silo is a pretty important role.

If I was the GM, I'd only give such an important role to intelligent, decisive, and quite frankly amazing players.

Why? They're perfect for the role if you think about it. Just active enough, and flying under the radar since nobody expects them being anything important.

Pin on Seishun Buta GIFS

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Those players tend to get killed quickly. It's generally best to just RNG it and maybe make a swap or two.