[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Do you really want a serious answer from me to that question?

Well here's how I see it. My hunch today is that if Coolrock is being serious and somehow knows through his magical engineer powers that Anon is the remaining Missile Silo, this narrows our pool of suspects down quite a bit. Shade is basically confirmed through FRAYDO as the roleblocker. I have an emotional connection to KY through the vote FRAYDO shenanigans yesterday (it's just a decent town-read). Which leaves: Cat5, Mojo, and Orange as my biggest suspects for today. I wouldn't put it past Cat5 to kill Retal and then claim he was going to suspect Retal for a lynch today. He's been known for bigger brain moves. It's also possible they pinged him with their own Allied Sniper pixie dust so they couldn't leave him alive after learning he was a radar.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well here's how I see it. My hunch today is that if Coolrock is being serious and somehow knows through his magical engineer powers that Anon is the remaining Missile Silo, this narrows our pool of suspects down quite a bit. Shade is basically confirmed through FRAYDO as the roleblocker. I have an emotional connection to KY through the vote FRAYDO shenanigans yesterday (it's just a decent town-read). Which leaves: Cat5, Mojo, and Orange as my biggest suspects for today. I wouldn't put it past Cat5 to kill Retal and then claim he was going to suspect Retal for a lynch today. He's been known for bigger brain moves. It's also possible they pinged him with their own Allied Sniper pixie dust so they couldn't leave him alive after learning he was a radar.

That's certainly the right sort of question you should be asking today.