[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, what do you think about talking about all of those alternative theories for why the NK didn't happen that we discussed during the day phase now?

It's fine now, Shade, but there's a reason you put on pants before going outside.

But yeah, unexpected result.

NIGHT TWO

FRAYDO is lynched and as you all know, he is a Soviet Conscript! Send me your night actions. Day 3 begins tomorrow at the usual time if not earlier.

PLAYER VOTE
Killing_You Mojoman
Shade939 FRAYDO
OrangeP47 FRAYDO
ChopBam FRAYDO
Coolrock Mojoman
Category 5 Hurricane FRAYDO
Anon_Kat  
Retaliation FRAYDO
FRAYDO DEAD
Mojoman FRAYDO
Louis DEAD
LEAD FRAYDO

5 hours ago, Anon_Kat said:

People forgot that i exist. :(

4 hours ago, Anon_Kat said:

You forgot to count my vote

You voted after hammer. Wouldn’t have mattered in the end, and you forgot the game existed. :v

Meta:  That awkward moment when you've left Fire Emblem running in the background mode for literally 24 hours because you forgot to exit the program (first time I've ever done that).  At least I actually bothered to plug the switch in yesterday or the battery would be shot... usually I don't...

DAY THREE

Only two days to launch, comrades! But what's this? Retaliation, the Soviet Radar Tower, has been destroyed! We had better find the party responsible before they sabotage our nuclear plans!

Day 3 ends in 49 hours.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Amazing. You people lynch FRAYDO, are shocked when he flips Town, and now the guy drilling him hard is dead too. So, not a whole lot of leads.

That being said, I would like to know. @Mojomanwhat was your night like?

This is kinda a good point, from a wagonomics perspective, it's not a NK that makes much sense.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

This is kinda a good point, from a wagonomics perspective, it's not a NK that makes much sense.

Yeah, but the NK has nothing to do with wagonomics. I was preparing a case on Retal based on him not returning fire, or preemptively firing, on FRAYDO. I figured he was either a building that couldn't fire, or a scum that didn't want to rustle the free lynch that they apparently set up. I figured if he's town, scum would likely see the same thing and he'd be dead. If he survived, I'd be going after him today.