[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Sorry bud, you’ve got an axe wound.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Clearly that just means we're chugging back some 6-packs before we head to the bar.

The title clearly states we haven't even started day one though. :p

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Like seriously if I had half the BS-crafting skill of whoever wrote the faux-wiki entries for this game I'd be even more of a mafia god.

20210320093323_1.thumb.jpg.4b8b98b8e74ecb3dee69a7de02d49ecf.jpg

Reminds me of GuyWithRealFacts on Reddit. I've gotten to the point where I can spot the BS within the first sentence or so for him or his lookalikes.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Reminds me of GuyWithRealFacts on Reddit. I've gotten to the point where I can spot the BS within the first sentence or so for him or his lookalikes.

The thing is, there's like an ongoing plot between him, and there's emails you get in a running narrative (your entire sky scraper uses reply all).  One of the first emails is like "Did you know 85% of children 12 and under do not know the United States used to have 50 states, as compared to the 41 we have now after losing 9 to war and flood?" and then later when unlocking decorations for your restaurant some of the item descriptions are like "This antique hubcap was found in the ruins of Los Angeles... etc"

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I've gotten a couple of PMs about this, if your flavor is what tells you your alignment so if it's blue you're town aligned (and red is scum and so on). 

Next up, a game of mafia where nobody knows what alignment they are.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I've gotten a couple of PMs about this, if your flavor is what tells you your alignment so if it's blue you're town aligned (and red is scum and so on). 

Or more specifically, it's based on what your character name is, so you are a Space Marine vs. Space Marine

And then obviously if you don't have access to the Scum Doc to communicate with the other Scum members, then you're not Mafia.

19 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, I actually thought I was scum until I didn't get doc access today.

Meaning you have a questionable character and should be investigated or shot or lynched.

Just now, Mojoman said:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

I'm still thinking about last week when I had werewolf Charlie Kane actually be an effective fighting force in Eldrich Horror.

Also there's a new Arkham Horror video game coming out.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm still thinking about last week when I had werewolf Charlie Kane actually be an effective fighting force in Eldrich Horror.

Also there's a new Arkham Horror video game coming out.

AB O HUD S  ES P HRCE, 'M OE URSD O OT IH H P HRCE.