[GAME OVER] Warhammer 40,000 Mafia 3: On the Edge of Precipice

Retaliation
Message added by Retaliation,

I'm against lynching NippyPebble, yeah it's true, he's dead weight, town and scum can't really use him at the moment. But here's the thing, maybe scum is looking for a certain piece of equipment to drop or someone specific to die? That could be one reason to kill Anon is because they're looking for something. What if lynching ChillyBoulder brings them closer to powering up or something? A scum could even be Kroot and is looking to eat people to gain abilities.

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, I mean ballistic skill, your ability to hit your target in the first place...

Oh, I thought those were people's chance to hit me.

50%

Okay, so 1/3 at 50% per shot is reasonable if the gun doesn't actually affect it.

Care to take a pot shot at him though Shade? :p :v

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Orange opening fire early on is deep within his scum meta.

Nah, I've repeatedly said in these unit games I'm all about use it or lose it with shots if I know a good target, I've bleated on about it repeatidly.  If anything, I'm more conservative as scum, so either you don't know, or you're lying.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, I thought those were people's chance to hit me.

50%

Okay, so 1/3 at 50% per shot is reasonable if the gun doesn't actually affect it.

Care to take a pot shot at him though Shade? :p :v

You have armor piercing on your gun also?

Nah, I've repeatedly said in these unit games I'm all about use it or lose it with shots if I know a good target, I've bleated on about it repeatidly.  If anything, I'm more conservative as scum, so either you don't know, or you're lying.

Like reborn I where I blew my load as the jump jet, remember.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You open fire the first moment you think you can get away with it. In this case you see everyone against me, so it's a safe shot.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You open fire the first moment you think you can get away with it. In this case you see everyone against me, so it's a safe shot.

Nah, as scum I hold off till the end in case it's needed for a clutch vote influence situation.

Nah, as scum I hold off till the end in case it's needed for a clutch vote influence situation.

You can even read the previous scum docs where I SPELL THIS OUT like first page to my scum partner.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

"everyone"? *Checks cvc*