[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

I sat in a cell overnight. Whether it means jailed or blocked via visiting my target is the unknown. If it’s the former then something funky is going on with the bus driver claim. If it’s the latter then shade isn’t vanilla.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, I'd assume that mafia didn't jail their own teammate?

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I sat in a cell overnight. Whether it means jailed or blocked via visiting my target is the unknown. If it’s the former then something funky is going on with the bus driver claim. If it’s the latter then shade isn’t vanilla.

Perhaps I stand corrected?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Jumps in logic that can only be explained by having access to another source of information other than this thread.

It’s called putting the pieces together and logically filling in the blanks.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Louis actually jailed TheIrishman. I don't believe this claim that Jeod was also jailed. I think this is something else.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Oh so Chopbam's assumption was incorrect?

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

The one about you having jailed TheIrishMan.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I saw a lot of people think that.

30 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Here, try it for yourself. It's quite cool.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Based on what I have said, I could have tracked Louis to TheIrishman, or watched TheIrishman and saw Louis visit.

Could have, but then why would you feel the need to say you don't believe I was also jailed? The natural and logical conclusion is a bus driver.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Could have, but then why would you feel the need to say you don't believe I was also jailed? The natural and logical conclusion is a bus driver.

I assumed that Category 5 had targeted Irish with his ability, and him being jailed was an unintended side effect, or later on that another unknown player had targeted him.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I assumed that Category 5 had targeted Irish with his ability, and him being jailed was an unintended side effect, or later on that another unknown player had targeted him.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't believe there is a second jailer, and that if you actually did have an action fail, it was for a different reason.

To me the several above quotes laid out read as if Category 5 were directly insinuating the following:

1) That he believes Louis' claim as a jailer

2) That he does not believe there's a second jailer

3) That he knew Louis jailed TheIrishMan (and believes I was not jailed) because he redirected Louis from me to TheIrishMan via bus.

Throughout this day, I have not liked how Jeod has changed his stories.

23 hours ago, Jeod said:

How convenient. You two are too cute. But no, I passed my item last night.

On the first report, Jeod has claimed he passed his item. No interruptions or inconveniences to note.

23 hours ago, Jeod said:

You have some wishful thinking there, if you and Louis are not a team. If Louis blocked me, she should come right out of the gate saying it. Not only that, though, but one player being roleblocked doesn't mean a jackpot. Sorry but I'm far more reserved and I refuse to jump on the first wagon I can find.

Stating that Louis should outright come out and say what they have done, but Jeod did not make such a report either.

23 hours ago, Louis said:

Yes, I did block Jeod last night, i find it weird that there was no kill maybe due to me role blocking or no night kill. I'm not willing to push for Jeod, but I have always given people the benefit of the doubt which usually comes to killing me in the end. 

I find it a coincidence.

Louis claims they have blocked Jeod, which makes sense in this current case.

23 hours ago, Jeod said:

In that case I probably didn't pass my item after all. I don't do anything else yet.

23 hours ago, Jeod said:

My PM said I attempted to pass it. The intended recipient would have had to confirm receipt.

And now the story is Jeod attempted to pass his item, now knowing he may have been blocked.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

Correct. Now there are three reasons I gather that we lack a nk:

1. The killer was roleblocked/jailed

2. The kill target was protected (by being blocked/jailed)

3. There was deliberately no kill target

@ Louis  Shade will just guess anyway, since I’m fairly certain now that he’s scum, so I’ll go ahead and publicly state that my PM does say I was jailed.

We may have a mirror match, but I’m not going to rule out Atreides having two jailers. It’s clearly capable of causing enough confusion.

But later into the conversation with other things coming to light, the revised story is now that his PM says he was jailed. I can understand not wanting to come out with it as the first report because of all the immediate suspicion that would get, but I don't like how much it took for this claim to come out.

I am not particularly a fan of the many vanilla roles claimed at this point either, but that's another discussion.

##vote Jeod

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Throughout this day, I have not liked how Jeod has changed his stories.

On the first report, Jeod has claimed he passed his item. No interruptions or inconveniences to note.

Stating that Louis should outright come out and say what they have done, but Jeod did not make such a report either.

Louis claims they have blocked Jeod, which makes sense in this current case.

And now the story is Jeod attempted to pass his item, now knowing he may have been blocked.

But later into the conversation with other things coming to light, the revised story is now that his PM says he was jailed. I can understand not wanting to come out with it as the first report because of all the immediate suspicion that would get, but I don't like how much it took for this claim to come out.

I am not particularly a fan of the many vanilla roles claimed at this point either, but that's another discussion.

##vote Jeod

Jailer is a protection role. I wouldn't want to make them known just as equally as scum wouldn't want to admit they were jailed.

Just now, Louis said:

Roleblocker it seems

Glad to hear that, if you could also prevent the NK by protecting your target, it would really nerf the usefulness of your role. Since we couldn't tell from your ability why the NK failed.