[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

As entertaining as it may be for Shade to be shot at, I would think that Jeod is lying. Voting is our only action per the OP, and any items in this game would have passives when activated. I don't think there's a daykill role here.

He could be Mafia with a day kill.

4 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

As entertaining as it may be for Shade to be shot at, I would think that Jeod is lying. Voting is our only action per the OP, and any items in this game would have passives when activated. I don't think there's a daykill role here.

This man reads past the shade.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, so it does if the OP is accurate in describing the roles in game.

I have no reason to believe otherwise unless you think to read even further into the OP.

On 4/24/2022 at 8:34 PM, Killing_You said:

During the Day Phase... Voting will be the only action here, and will be the only way for House Atreides to eliminate their foes.

If you want to note that, then it may open the possibility for House Harkonnen to have an action to eliminate their foes. This does not change my stance on the matter.

On the note of the NK  we are basically looking at two possibilities, which the only that would need to be discussed, is who would have chosen to not performed a NK last night?

Regardless of which one is correct though, whoever had an ability that could have prevented the NK should go ahead and state what it is and who they targeted, so we can figure out who to lynch from that information today to test that possibility.

Just now, Louis said:

I'll tell you if you tell me first?

No, I don't think I will. I still haven't been able to have a conversation with Chopbam, so I'm not in the mood.

13 minutes ago, Louis said:

@ Shade939  I might have a possibility but I don't want to say anything yet.

12 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Let me guess, you roleblocked Jeod...

How convenient. You two are too cute. But no, I passed my item last night.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, you're the one said there was a roleblocker in game first.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Well, last night appears to have been interesting doesn't it.

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Why do you say that? Do you know something we don't know, Mr. Vanilla?

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Do you not?

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

I don't. Do you?

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Someone roleblocked the nightkill I presume.

Two cryptic Shade posts and one hypocritical Shade post vs. one blunt Jeod post. Try again.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Two cryptic Shade posts and one hypocritical Shade post vs. one blunt Jeod post. Try again.

I don't need to, I just need to ask @ Louis if she roleblocked your or not?

It would also help explain why you're so irritated.

Chopbam not voting me despite my not saying anything during the two-post night phase tells me he either had something happen to change his read or it was a feint vote. I was hoping to find out more, but evidently we're going to dance with Shade and Louis pushing on me because I'm me instead.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Chopbam not voting me despite my not saying anything during the two-post night phase tells me he either had something happen to change his read or it was a feint vote. I was hoping to find out more, but evidently we're going to dance with Shade and Louis pushing on me because I'm me instead.

I'm really only thinking it's you because Louis seemed to have targeted you with an ability that makes you a suspect of the failed NK. If it's not because of her ability, then it should obviously be someone else's ability instead and a different player.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm really only thinking it's you because Louis seemed to have targeted you with an ability that makes you a suspect of the failed NK. If it's not because of her ability, then it should obviously be someone else's ability instead and a different player.

You have some wishful thinking there, if you and Louis are not a team. If Louis blocked me, she should come right out of the gate saying it. Not only that, though, but one player being roleblocked doesn't mean a jackpot. Sorry but I'm far more reserved and I refuse to jump on the first wagon I can find.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You have some wishful thinking there, if you and Louis are not a team. If Louis blocked me, she should come right out of the gate saying it. Not only that, though, but one player being roleblocked doesn't mean a jackpot. Sorry but I'm far more reserved and I refuse to jump on the first wagon I can find.

Yes, I did block Jeod last night, i find it weird that there was no kill maybe due to me role blocking or no night kill. I'm not willing to push for Jeod, but I have always given people the benefit of the doubt which usually comes to killing me in the end. 

I find it a coincidence.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Yes, I did block Jeod last night, i find it weird that there was no kill maybe due to me role blocking or no night kill. I'm not willing to push for Jeod, but I have always given people the benefit of the doubt which usually comes to killing me in the end. 

I find it a coincidence.

In that case I probably didn't pass my item after all. I don't do anything else yet.

26 minutes ago, Jeod said:

How convenient. You two are too cute. But no, I passed my item last night.

Isn't passing an item an action? How were you able to pass an item if you were blocked from doing anything?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Isn't passing an item an action? How were you able to pass an item if you were blocked from doing anything?

My PM said I attempted to pass it. The intended recipient would have had to confirm receipt.