[GAME OVER- ATREIDES VICTORY] Battle for Dune Mafia 1

Killing_You
Message added by Jeod,

Right, I'm going to help out Town Power Roles a bit and go ahead and state I'm a Vanilla Town role with no abilities to speak of.

So if you do have any ability or item, then your role is very important.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Right, I'm going to help out Town Power Roles a bit and go ahead and state I'm a Vanilla Town role with no abilities to speak of.

Exactly what a scum would say.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

As one unfamiliar with Dune lore, what is this alluding to?

The local native warrior tribes which aren't directly aligned with the two warring houses, which might be a power role in some form. Although I really wouldn't read anything into yet other than it being a role flavor Killing_You could have thrown in.

16 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So more likely a neutral than a third party. Yeah, you seem like a Dune fanatic. Considering all the possibilities that would excite you is normal.

They're whatever the GM decided they wanted. :p They could just as easily have allied with one of the houses in some sort of deal, assuming they're even in game.

8 hours ago, Jeod said:

So more likely a neutral than a third party. Yeah, you seem like a Dune fanatic. Considering all the possibilities that would excite you is normal.

I'm confused. Wasn't your question in response to what he labeled you? Why are you speculating on your own alignment? Did I miss something?

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm confused. Wasn't your question in response to what he labeled you? Why are you speculating on your own alignment? Did I miss something?

I understand the chain of reasoning.

I basically called him a Freman or native since he said he was a rebel scum. Which I described how the native Freman basically rebel against the two houses.

And after describing the Freman, he noted how they are indeed the most likely group that you'd make into a TP or Neutral role.

8 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I figured he thought I was softing something when I was actually just making a Star Wars quote. Decided to poke him about it.

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

In any case, everyone should vote No Lynch today. The math is basically Mafia can win N2 vs. D3 which is a pretty significant difference.

##Vote No Lynch

Now hold on, I agree but I want my answers from chopbam.

58 minutes ago, Louis said:

So, I don't entirely believe Shade when he says he's vanilla town 

##vote nolynch

I'm actually an Atomic Bomb that kills everyone in game if I'm lynched. ;)

So mafia have to NK me if they actually want to win.

23 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Twinsies! Unless one of us may be lying! 

Bold of Shade to claim Vanilla Town and also bait a NK.l, even if it’s as silly as claiming an Atomic Bomb. I didn’t realize Dune had those!

I suppose two Vanillas isn’t too far-fetched, even in this small game. I’m wary of the claim but have no other leads.

##vote NoLynch

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

We're only twins? What happened to the rest of us. :(

Unless triplets! Quadruplets! Or Pentaplets??? I don’t think that last one exists.