Nod Laser fence what happened to it?

I think it was just as a prop to define the map boundry, not an actual defensive wall. Seems kind of redunant anyways, with just a couple beams. Even if you couldn't shoot through the gaps between the beems, you can still see through them and power plant going down would (or should) disable them.

weren't it on a map a while ago? why is that map no longer in rotation? also what happened to it in most games? can we see it added? same goes for the other missing assets i've seen on Moddb.

Anyway thankyou.

It hasn't been put in any maps other than field 2. but there are some plans to put them in new maps soon :D

Also what happened to that map? i havent seen it in rotation. Also what about Under? i'm sure that is missing too right now? also that other map that was in a city and had like this train station or something. I remember playing that a while ago and now its gone. Also Beachhead? isn't on the rotation

Edited by Bayonetta

I believe these maps are temporarily out for some fixes. I know that there are some issues with silos and some other things as well. But I'll let someone more "in the know" answer this so that I don't confuse you.

Under is in rotation. Field2 was removed for crashing and just being an ugly map in general. Beachhead was removed a LONG time ago due to balance issues. Timeaua's fan maps are awaiting an update. When they are, they will be distributed via TTFS.

Field2 was removed for crashing and just being an ugly map in general.

I hope you are not talking about Fabian's Field?

Because that is a gorgeous map and uses tons of eye catching visuals.. Some that even caught me offguard..