[Complete] RA:APB-themed Mafia game III

VERTi60

It's only following the theory that there are Allies in the game. We know Mojoman wasn't scum, he was most likely a cop. So KY blocking Mojo would mean he wasn't blocking scum. Follow me so far?

It's circumstantial and dependent on KY blocking scum N1, who he is now trying to hide.

You're assuming I blocked someone night 1. And you're assuming that I can block every night. And you're also assuming I knew he was town and blocked him anyway.

I've read you town thus far, but this new trend of targeting me is making me suspicious. Maybe I should reread the thread.

It's only following the theory that there are Allies in the game. We know Mojoman wasn't scum, he was most likely a cop. So KY blocking Mojo would mean he wasn't blocking scum. Follow me so far?

It's circumstantial and dependent on KY blocking scum N1, who he is now trying to hide.

Ok, I think I got it now. Just felt odd on the first reading.

You're assuming I blocked someone night 1. And you're assuming that I can block every night. And you're also assuming I knew he was town and blocked him anyway.

I've read you town thus far, but this new trend of targeting me is making me suspicious. Maybe I should reread the thread.

Well if we go with the idea that nobody was blocked N1, it would mean that scum either doesn't exist or can't act just yet.

Since you said yourself that you blocked Mojo on N2. Mojo wasn't scum, he was a cultist but the NK still didn't happen.

Inactive scum isn't really a possibility because besides Wally, everyone is here.

Now as far as vanilla Soviet roles go, the only night blocker is the Captain. But Captains can do so every night, so you aren't one. This in turn creates extra suspicion directed towards you.

Another curious thing. Where did Cat5's gimmick go?

I guess that's the nature of custom roles. Quite shocking, isn't it? :p

So far, I'm not sure who to suspect as scum. If I was scum myself, I'd have my sights set on someone else by now. But I guess that's not much of a defense, is it?

No leads, nobody is buying my defense, no nothing. I'm gonna get hammered today, aren't I?

Chaos, if you claim to be responsible for the training invites, can you confirm who you visited each night?

Nodlied, I'm afraid you do not understand the nature of my gimmick, and I have to leave it that way. I don't have to do it as often as I used to, so I don't.

So if Nodlied has a gun, we could shoot KY.

Ok, good. I can confirm that it did happen, though I automatically declined due to my role being incompatible.

Incompatible how? You're not a flame tower since that role doesn't have a gimmick. Visceroids cannot shoot guns, and unless I'm mistaken, all cultists die if their leader dies. Perhaps that's the "something" that will happen if you're killed.

Fine. Be that way. I'm half tempted to shoot you dead myself. I probably won't, since I don't have anything to suggest you're anything other than misguided town, but you're testing my patience.

If you can shoot then it means you're not a visceroid. You just confirmed you have a gun. So shoot your best scumread and prove you're still town.

Actually, shoot Cat5 since he's the likely cult leader. If you're still on our side it's to your advantage.

Well, it's not technically a gun per se, but it should get the job done.

I don't have any reliable scumreads at the moment, but Cat5 being the cult leader makes a degree of sense given his behavior.

*charges Scumbuster 5000*

Time to find out once and for all.

##shoot Category 5 Hurricane

##shoot Category 5 Hurricane

[battle Action] Killing You is attempting to shoot Category 5 Hurricane - please STANDBY for result !

[battle Action Result - FAIL] Killing You shoots Category 5 Hurricane, but misses!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 4 hours, 51 min, 27 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Killing You

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted Nodlied

Jeod voted Killing You

Killing You voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

3/6 votes casted so far

Killing You has the most votes - 2

Frak. Well, for what it's worth, we know he's not a vehicle, at least.

Now this gets interesting.

He's not a vehicle. I assume you might be shockie since RPG guy can't roleblock. Plus you said you "stunned Mojo" yourself. Electricity can stun.

He's not an infantry since my training invitation was auto-declined according to his own words.

Now he's either a building or something else completely.

##vote Category 5

[Vote Counted] Jeod voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

##vote Cat5

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Category 5 Hurricane to be lynched!

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 4 hours, 45 min, 11 sec

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted Killing You

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted Nodlied

Jeod voted Category 5 Hurricane

Killing You voted Category 5 Hurricane

Nodlied voted nobody

Wallywood voted nobody

4/6 votes casted so far

Category 5 Hurricane has the most votes - 2

Nodlied, I'm afraid you do not understand the nature of my gimmick, and I have to leave it that way. I don't have to do it as often as I used to, so I don't.

A changing gimmick? Interesting. Please explain.

Now this gets interesting.

He's not a vehicle. I assume you might be shockie since RPG guy can't roleblock. Plus you said you "stunned Mojo" yourself. Electricity can stun.

He's not an infantry since my training invitation was auto-declined according to his own words.

Now he's either a building or something else completely.

Well, I guess we'll find out, but I cannot think of a building with gimmicks to be honest.

What if his votes are the method of communicating who to infect? He votes himself first. The vote right after is his target. Visceroids can't talk, so it makes sense. I'm on my phone though and can't check the vote records well; apologies if it's wrong.

What if his votes are the method of communicating who to infect? He votes himself first. The vote right after is his target. Visceroids can't talk, so it makes sense. I'm on my phone though and can't check the vote records well; apologies if it's wrong.

I sincerely doubt that.

Hold on, he might be on to something here. Initially I was worried that he was a fool or C4 that would explode upon lynching, which made me worry about a Day 1 failure. But what if his purpose wasn't to draw attention to himself, but to create a hostile environment? By voting left and right, he started drawing up responses from everyone. This all lead to us bickering and arguing about who was what, which lead to FRAYDO getting offed. And then, Mojo was converted overnight, most likely by Isaac, who was promptly offed by the Day 2 lynch. Then, I paralyzed Mojo overnight, which possibly stopped him from converting someone overnight. Finally, ChopBam shot him dead.

Going on the possibility that we don't have allies, he may have slowed his gimmick to a halt because his cult was discovered. Question is: Are there any more of them out there? Well, let's look at everyone so far:

-Jeod, ChopBam, and I fired our weapons today, so none of us are visceroids.

-Wallywood is AFK, but the fact that Verti needs him replaced "urgently" has my suspicion.

-Nodlied got bitten, preventing him from proving his allegiance by shooting. While it's possible he was bitten by a fellow visceroid to cover himself, I don't feel like this is the case.

-Chaos_Knight doesn't have a gun, but he has an infantry only refill or class switch. Something along those lines. I have a feeling he's a Barracks.

I have a feeling that Cat5 is a blossom tree. This makes for the worrying possibility that he's unlynchable. If that's the case... we're possibly screwed.

Could you even shoot a blossom tree, though? I was a bit worried Cat5 was pushing me to take the shot at Mojo so I wouldn't be able to shoot Cat5 later. Well, I killed Mojo, but now how about Cat5? Are there any shots left, besides Nodlied, Wallywood, and Chaos? Could Chaos now be a visceroid, since Cat5 voted for him?

I was a bit worried Cat5 was pushing me to take the shot at Mojo so I wouldn't be able to shoot Cat5 later. Well, I killed Mojo, but now how about Cat5? Are there any shots left, besides Nodlied, Wallywood, and Chaos?

I think this is where I come into play with the refills.

Also I can prove that I am still me as one more person would be getting a package tonight.

Could you even shoot a blossom tree, though? I was a bit worried Cat5 was pushing me to take the shot at Mojo so I wouldn't be able to shoot Cat5 later. Well, I killed Mojo, but now how about Cat5? Are there any shots left, besides Nodlied, Wallywood, and Chaos? Could Chaos now be a visceroid, since Cat5 voted for him?

It was already proven that Cat5's voting habits (at least the way I initially interpreted them) do not factor into the infections.

In case it helps, here's his vote log:

DAY 1

-Votes himself

-Votes Chaos Knight

-Votes Mojoman

-Votes FRAYDO

-Votes Mojoman

-Votes FRAYDO

DAY 2

-Votes himself

-Votes Mojoman

-Votes Jeod

DAY 3

-Votes Mojoman

-Votes Killing_You

There doesn't seem to be a pattern since I'm perfectly fine (proven by shooting) and Chaos is also perfectly fine. The "gimmick" may very well be false, especially considering Cat5's sudden change in number of posts that don't contain votes.