[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

So Mojoman was investigated yesterday and it didn't matter, and Jeod pushed for Orange and lost. If I consider that Nodlied and Chaos are obviously working against Jeod, then my only two remaining targets are Killing_You and ChopBam. Between the two, I am much more suspicious of Killing_You, who I did note was plenty willing to follow every argument I made as if it didn't matter which one took traction. That is typical K_Y play, though.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think I know what his role is, yes. Do I know it? No.

It just seems like it would be hard to get that kind of a picture from the situation we've believed you to be in all game, but with effort it can be done I guess, so fair enough. Were you let out of the box last night? I forget if we managed to seal you back off or if we were too busy being distracted by proposal being tossed around like popcorn.

While I was talking with Chopbam, I was also given the option to have a second conversation with Jeod because I was holding a Death Note. (which I assume is a true Death Note). That's why I was giving so much proposal to him yesterday, he offered to help the task force by saying who the original Kira was, but he needed the most trust to get a special action. I assume the special action had something to do with protecting him, because yes, we can kill him. I don't know how (obviously not getting him to fall in love with me), but you know Jeod, he was cocky enough to bring up that yes, he could be killed.

So there's all my cards on the table. I got voted on anyway, I figured if I just brought up my associaitng with Jeod without telling people right away, I'd have just been voted on anyway.

Jeod can confirm this happened.

How would it be hard to guess his role when people were openly talking about him being the least likely to be corrupted by opening the book? After watching the show, Light's father was the first to come to mind.

And no, I haven't met with anybody all game, and the only actions I've seen are the book being handed to me, me passing the book away, me stealing Jeod's trust, I've called Light like four times, and my proposal is locked today.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I think it's been pretty heavily implied that he is Light's father.

He confirmed this to me in our meeting, and he also said that he didn't care about his role being revealed as long as we were focused on catching Kira.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It just seems like it would be hard to get that kind of a picture from the situation we've believed you to be in all game, but with effort it can be done I guess, so fair enough. Were you let out of the box last night? I forget if we managed to seal you back off or if we were too busy being distracted by proposal being tossed around like popcorn.

Considering he was sounding the alarm for the past few days and we weren't bothered to notice and are now paying the price for it? If he was let out he probably didn't do anything of major concern.

Just now, Mojoman said:

While I was talking with Chopbam, I was also given the option to have a second conversation with Jeod because I was holding a Death Note. (which I assume is a true Death Note). That's why I was giving so much proposal to him yesterday, he offered to help the task force by saying who the original Kira was, but he needed the most trust to get a special action. I assume the special action had something to do with protecting him, because yes, we can kill him. I don't know how (obviously not getting him to fall in love with me), but you know Jeod, he was cocky enough to bring up that yes, he could be killed.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

That's why I was giving so much proposal to him yesterday, he offered to help the task force by saying who the original Kira was, but he needed the most trust to get a special action.

You stupid idiot. 

How would it be hard to guess his role when people were openly talking about him being the least likely to be corrupted by opening the book? After watching the show, Light's father was the first to come to mind.

And no, I haven't met with anybody all game, and the only actions I've seen are the book being handed to me, me passing the book away, me stealing Jeod's trust, I've called Light like four times, and my proposal is locked today.

Well, who's least corruptible is a matter of opinion, but I suppose that's fair enough. I'm just always wary of saying someone's town role for them.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

He confirmed this to me in our meeting, and he also said that he didn't care about his role being revealed as long as we were focused on catching Kira.

Considering he was sounding the alarm for the past few days and we weren't bothered to notice and are now paying the price for it? If he was let out he probably didn't do anything of major concern.

See, here's the thing. I've never been 100% one way or the other on Cat 5. Even if he is acting town-y, though, I think has Misa he can be "activated" somehow, so the thing is is to determine if he's been activated or not.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Don't spread it around like you guys foolishly did yesterday when you should have realized with Jeod gloating and FRAYDO saying his proposal was locked. That was damn obvious and I wish I was home on time to stop it.

In our defense, Jeod could have been fake-gloating too.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I did read all of APB II Classic though.

Yeah, that's cool. Now, stop reading past mafias and get back to our meeting doc. You're dodging me left and right and I'm getting quite pissy.

It's like I'm playing the movie Wargames.

The only winning move is not to play.

Everybody, I must announce our winner!

moonsensenumbers!

Oh, don't worry. He and Jeod are caught like a rat in a trap, and there's nothing that they can do about it. But only if we keep the pressure on! I figured you of all people would keep going in a MYOL.