[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

Just now, Killing You said:

Well, obviously that would make him an easier target. We know from experience that when we know he's scum, we can never let up on him.

Oh you dirty asshole. I straight up roleclaim and be completely transparent, yet you act shady and question dodge both here and in the meeting doc, even refusing to roleclaim to my face IN PRIVATE WHEN I TRUSTED YOU, and you have the balls to call ME an UNKNOWN?!

If I could write flavor into your execution, I'd hang you with your own windpipe.

I could have easily turned attention back to you, and I haven't, because I think you're pro-town. I'll admit, maybe I'm overly cautious, but I feel as if I've been your biggest supporter against what could have been :p

By the way, I'm confident whoever has Nodlied's death note right now has a real note. If it was fake, Jeod would have countered the save-me idea with that first, not that it had to be written on the same night. Either way, we can still try it to "save" me. If it fails, it's not like I die twice.

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

While I was talking with Chopbam, I was also given the option to have a second conversation with Jeod because I was holding a Death Note. (which I assume is a true Death Note). That's why I was giving so much proposal to him yesterday, he offered to help the task force by saying who the original Kira was, but he needed the most trust to get a special action. I assume the special action had something to do with protecting him, because yes, we can kill him. I don't know how (obviously not getting him to fall in love with me), but you know Jeod, he was cocky enough to bring up that yes, he could be killed.

So there's all my cards on the table. I got voted on anyway, I figured if I just brought up my associaitng with Jeod without telling people right away, I'd have just been voted on anyway.

Jeod can confirm this happened.

I need to ask you some things about this.

When I was holding a note book, I NEVER had the option to speak with Jeod. If I had, I would have known who gave it to me. Why did you have an option? Is that something that became an option when you opened the book?

If this discussion happened during the time you had the book, why did you wait so long to help him?

5 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Oh hey guys. I have a sniper rifle. If this is really the last day, whom should I shoot? Beware, if they are task force I lose a lot of CVC stuffs.

Do you now? I'll jot that down next.

9 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

By the way, I'm confident whoever has Nodlied's death note right now has a real note. If it was fake, Jeod would have countered the save-me idea with that first, not that it had to be written on the same night. Either way, we can still try it to "save" me. If it fails, it's not like I die twice.

Nah, it's a fake. I confirmed it wasn't originally mine, and he never got the option to meet with a Shinigami. Plus, some of the rules he posted are fake assuming he was entirely accurate with the rules.

9 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That hyper crustation is Suzuha Amane of Steins;Gate. Since my role is known, I wanted to make a play on the name by using another character that shares the surname. Steins;Gate is also a mafia game that I'm planning.

Oh awesome! Loved that show. Please have Mr. Brawn in it.

11 hours ago, Killing You said:

##vote Jeod

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Jeod to be investigated!

10 hours ago, Killing You said:

##vote OrangeP47

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted OrangeP47 to be investigated!

txgI8QE.png

Cat5, I don't suspect KY because he exhibits the passion and confusion of a non scum player. If he's Kira, he deserves to win.

OrangeP47 would have killed L himself with all that trust, no? I'd have heard about that. Unless I'm getting that all wrong somehow. I was told L would be compromised if Kira got enough trust to meet him in person.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

KY, why are you so convinced on Orange? Weren't you guys buddy-buddy just yesterday? 

After Mojo flipped Matsuda (which confirmed your Watari claim), I started asking him some questions in the Google doc about who he was, as I was reevaluating the situation in my head and realized that he was the only person whose identity was unknown. I started asking him some hard questions, and he was just giving me vague answers. As of today, he's still going.

6 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Oh hey guys. I have a sniper rifle. If this is really the last day, whom should I shoot? Beware, if they are task force I lose a lot of CVC stuffs.

I don't think it'll be necessary. Orange is as good as gone at this point, and unless Jeod can kill players (which he claims unable to do), he'll be gone the next day *if* there is one. Besides, arresting him would secure the notebook, prove his guilt, and execute him fair and square. Shooting him, no idea what will happen afterwards.

24 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Well he's bluffing somehow. If his win was such a foregone conclusion as he suggests, he wouldn't have truly taken so much interest in my gun.

You call a single sentence 'so much interest'?

34 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You call a single sentence 'so much interest'?

The very fact that you reply indicates that you do have some interest, doesn't matter in which way.

Also, I'm having dinner at the moment, so a bigger post later on. :v

(Plus the reason for my absence today is that I went to war on the tabletop.)

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If a Kira could just up and kill L be meeting him with L powers, then it already would have happened. Jeod just had those powers, afterall. And either he or his perhaps accomplice would have chosen him over me.

Something took precedence. L dies tonight.

I'm still too busy to make a post, but I'm watching. I'll have free time to write a wall of text in around an hour maybe.

I am a task force though, Hideki Ide. My power was the ability to spend proposal at night, so fairly vanilla townie.

Claiming might not even help at this point. Through you guys apparently sharing your roles to each other, everyone else already has a "known" role. The only way Orange can be caught out by a claim is if someone else is faking that claim and Orange claims an already existing role.

Furthermore, Orange is N and all roles play "as expected" then Jeod has shockingly few allies. Which is to say, he could only count on me to be his helper. I think the game design made it that any of myself, Chaos, and OrangeP47 had the option of choosing which side to be on. If OrangeP47 is task force, then that would mean there were only two players Jeod could pass to that could be possibly expected to help him without betraying their own side.

1 minute ago, Killing You said:

That wasn't so hard, now was it?

Now, what does your power do, and why have you been so secretive?

I just told you what it does, and I've said it before without role claiming even. Why so secretive because now Kiras have a juicy target as I'm not even pro-town third party, I'm legit town.

18 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's only possible if you have control of two books. One through taking it from confinement and the other through using it while in confinement. Which leaves you and OrangeP47 as a scum team. And OrangeP47 is holding a book right now.

Who says two notebooks are needed?