Invitation to Mafia Championship

Thingyman

FINAL UPDATE

Your representative has been slotted into this game below.

GAME 4 @ MAY 15 (48/24 Phase Lengths w/ 4 PM EST deadline)
@abarker (What the Daily WTF?)
@braided pain (Personality Cafe)
@Celever (PokeBeach)
@Crispetalous (Sugoi Desu!)
@Dp101 (Realms Beyond)
@GrayNinja (BisaBoard)
@lexistenz (Hattrick.org (Romanian))
@machucado (Hattrick.org (Swedish))
@Maribro (Australian Super Smash Bros.)
@Murska (Giant in the Playground)
@pele10brazil (Marineford)
@TEOL (Extreme Warfare Battleground)
@Voe (W3D Hub)
@Yraelz (Debate.org)
@Zone Q11 (Novel Updates)

Do you wish to spectate and/or talk with players from other communities?
We have a big chat on Discord (300+ members) for those that want to spectate and talk about these games. The representatives will be added to this channel too after they die. Or if you just want to chat with people from other communities, we have a general chat too that is unrelated to the Mafia Championship.

1) CLICK HERE TO JOIN: https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg
2) Tag one of the red or blue people in the chat (write @Thingyman or @staff for example), let them know who you are and from what community, and they'll give you the necessary permissions to see the spectator channel. This is necessary to avoid the wrong people (the representatives and their backups) joining the channel.

You don't need to have Discord installed in order to join the channel, as there is a web version.

Do you want to have your own private community spectator chat?
This is definitely both allowed and encouraged. However, I ask that you please do everything possible to make this chat private and inaccessible to your representative, backup and your representative's opponents. It's important that your thoughts and comments don't influence the game. In other words, please don't post about the game in public threads -- this is very important.

Where do I get more info?
Refer to this thread: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/7692-Season-4-The-Time-Is-Now%21

This thread will tell you all the details about this season. It also includes the list of participating communities and their representatives.

If you need to get in contact with me, my Skype is "thingyman" and my Discord is "Thingyman#6075". From this point on I will be checking in less on the various sites. I will make sure to pop in again though when your representative's game starts and post a link :)

10 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Voe, you indicated display problems on their site. You haven't posted since. Just keeping quiet, or have the problems not been solved/gotten worse?

Using a different browser fixed the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, he's confirmed. Unfortunately he still hasn't sent me a bio, and I really need that ASAP.

Maybe some of you can help me fill it out for him? :)

NATIONALITY: [...]

STARTED PLAYING MAFIA (YEAR): [...]

HAVE PLAYED MAFIA ON THE FOLLOWING SITES: [...]

BIO:

[Insert whatever information or fun facts that you wish here. Talk about your mafia-related accolades, impressive stats, fun anecdotes, favorite role to play, strengths and weaknesses, your approach to the game, other players' quotes about you, or take out the piss on the whole thing and make some jokes. The ball is entirely in your court, this will be how you present yourself to your fellow competitors and to the 165 spectating communities and your fellow players.]

Woah, man, I'm not of a compatible sexual orientation with you. The fact that I can turn you on so hard just by describing Voe's playstyle...that's pretty terrifying, man. Do they have straight jackets at that insane asylum they have you holed up in? They better. You could still talk using speech-to-text recognition.

Hi guys!

Your representative's Mafia Championship game has started: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8583-Season-4-Game-4-Undertale-The-Mafia-Championship

I wish them the best of luck.

Remember to please keep discussion of the game to private channels where the players wouldn't be able to see your comments on the game. Also, if you want to spectate the game along with people from other communities, you can join the Discord server here (500+ people): https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg. Just remember to tag @staff and ask them for access to the spectator channel upon joining server :)

44 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Holy cow, your threads have automatic timers. I'm mildly jealous.

Automatic timers and moderators, complete with commands that players can use that the auto-moderator will respond to. 

It's a site built for this kind of game, and it's got all sorts of neat bells and whistles.