[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

3 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

I figured that you had an Org lynch result on D1.

But you want to help town and it would be unfair to make you lose because of that. Just IMO.

Well in comparison to Misa, Mojo was pushing me pointlessly pretty hard for Org though so unless he is reading steiner, it would be a pretty good lynch

I must be off for work, and I likely won't be able to see hammer even from the phone so I'll leave with a vote. I am not yet sold on Operation Resetti despite wanting to see the effects of time travel. I trust Irish's judgement and will add to his vote.

##vote Misa

5 minutes ago, kamuixmod said:

Well in comparison to Misa, Mojo was pushing me pointlessly pretty hard for Org though so unless he is reading steiner, it would be a pretty good lynch

Even if he had it, he didn't visit you that night.

Nobody visited you in fact.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

CVC

Leader - 5 votes, Jeod (Chaos_Knight, ChopBam, Jeod, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

53 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##unvote

52 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##unvote

31 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##vote Misa

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Misa

Jeod - (Chaos_Knight, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

Misa - (TheIrishMan, FRAYDO)

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I've been trying to hint it in some of the docs, but I guess I need to say it here.  I think Chopbam is the most dangerous possible organization candidate :p

Best he can be is rounder #2 right now.

Also Jeod whats with Mojo's actions now?

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Happens, just add a ~tuturuu before each post until the end of Day 3 and you're forgiven.

Tu-tu-ruu~
Yay!

Not really.

So, Jeod, you want to have your tie still or should I switch over to Misa? Since I'd rather not lose an active townie just for the sake of "science".

Just now, Jeod said:

You mean Voe's actions? What about them?

Im talking about the aggressive push he had against me today. Even though we all know that our investigation results are not 100% confirmed, he tried to push onto me regardless though.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Im talking about the aggressive push he had against me today. Even though we all know that our investigation results are not 100% confirmed, he tried to push onto me regardless though.

I believe that was a result of my sudden outburst questioning you on what you did to the labs.

Just now, Jeod said:

I believe that was a result of my sudden outburst questioning you on what you did to the labs.

Regardless of that though he eagerly believed his own investigation results even though you and irish revealed to have recieved a towny result on me.

Just now, kamuixmod said:

Regardless of that though he eagerly believed his own investigation results even though you and irish revealed to have recieved a towny result on me.

Are we talking about the actual Voe? or Mojo who is now Voe?

1 minute ago, kamuixmod said:

Lynching Misa still does not feel right just saying.

Any other suggestions? We still have ~20 minutes to choose a different player for a tie.

Personally, it doesn't really sit well with me either. But because this game is ran by the numbers, she is one of the most likely candidates for being part of the Organization and she hasn't really been active. That said, Killing_You, Chopbam, and FRAYDO are still on the table if we need to choose someone else.