[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

CVC

Votes:

Jeod - 3 (Chaos_Knight, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

Misa - 3 (FRAYDO, Jeod, TheIrishman)

Killing_You - 1 (ChopBam)

When votes are tied, first tie breaker is votes from dead players. However, Nodlied's vote did not change the lynch result. Second tie breaker is current Organization Chance, whichever is lower is lynched. Jeod's OC is lower than Misa's. Jeod is the day 2 lynch.

There are a few steps involved here, but to save time, for now I'm only posting the final result.

THE WORLD HAS BEEN RECONSTRUCTED

Votes:

Kamuixmod - 4 - (ChopBam, Jeod, kamuixmod, OrangeP47)

Nodlied - 2 - (Moe, Nodlied)

Chaos_Knight - 1 - (Chaos_Knight)

FRAYDO - 1 - (FRAYDO)

Killing_You - 1 - (Killing_You)

Misa - 1 - (Misa)

TheIrishman - 1 - (TheIrishman)

Kamuixmod was Alexis Leskinen, Vanilla Town!

NIGHT 1

LABS #2, #4, #8, #10, and #11 HAVE ALTERED MEMBERSHIP

LAB #9 IS NOW POSSIBLE

LAB #5 IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE

DAY 2

Votes:

Misa - 3 (FRAYDO, Jeod, TheIrishman)

Jeod - 2 (Chaos_Knight, OrangeP47)

Killing_You - 1 - (ChopBam)

kamuixmod - 1 - (Nodlied)

Misa was Suzuha Amane, Rounder #2.

LAB #7 IS NOW IMPOSSIBLE

ATTRACTOR FIELDS

NIGHT 0 - DEATH UNDETERMINED

DAY 1 - KAMUIXMOD - VANILLA TOWN

NIGHT 1 - DEATH UNDETERMINED

DAY 2 - MISA - ROUNDER #2

PLAYERS ALIVE - 9

CHAOS_KNIGHT

CHOPBAM

FRAYDO

JEOD

KILLING_YOU

MOE

NODLIED

ORANGEP47

THEIRISHMAN

DAY 3

A BOMB THREAT WAS CALLED IN ON THE JAPANESE PUBLIC TRANSIT. NO ORGANIZATION HAS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY, HOWEVER ALL CITIZENS ARE ADVISED TO STAY HOME. 

(This will halt all Gold and Metal Upa actions, though you can still spend them on Plastic Upa actions, or even use them anyway in anticipation that a Time Machine will be used to revert this situation.  If you used a Gold or Metal Upa action during N2, you can take back your action and use it again later. However, if history changes and the bomb threat doesn't happen, if you have already taken back your N2 action, you can't reassign the Upa to N2 again. This will stay in effect as long as it is true that an Attractor Field was changed by a Time Machine.)

ATTRACTOR FIELDS

NIGHT 0 - DEATH UNDETERMINED

DAY 1 - KAMUIXMOD - VANILLA TOWN

NIGHT 1 - DEATH UNDETERMINED

DAY 2 - MISA - ROUNDER #2

NIGHT 2 - DEATH UNDETERMINED

PLAYERS ALIVE - 9

CHAOS_KNIGHT

CHOPBAM

FRAYDO

JEOD

KILLING_YOU

MOE

NODLIED

ORANGEP47

THEIRISHMAN

No results. We could not perform actions, so we're in the dark.

I am also not a Lab Leader today, although I am still Town. Someone else is Lab Leader, and I wager they'll want to be lynched today.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

We were still able to use our time at home to try and remember who they were aligned with. I'm pretty sure it still counts as an investigation.

Oh, I misinterpreted that. I investigated myself due to not choosing a target for that action.

So, Chaos_Knight and Killing You. Given that Lab #2 consisted of only myself and ChopBam before today, and you both joined at daystart, and I investigated myself...do you mind explaining why you targeted me?

(This will halt all Gold and Metal Upa actions, though you can still spend them on Plastic Upa actions, or even use them anyway in anticipation that a Time Machine will be used to revert this situation.  If you used a Gold or Metal Upa action during N2, you can take back your action and use it again later. However, if history changes and the bomb threat doesn't happen, if you have already taken back your N2 action, you can't reassign the Upa to N2 again. This will stay in effect as long as it is true that an Attractor Field was changed by a Time Machine.)

EDITED THIS DETAIL REGARDING UPA ACTIONS.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

So, Chaos_Knight and Killing You. Given that Lab #2 consisted of only myself and ChopBam before today, and you both joined at daystart, and I investigated myself...do you mind explaining why you targeted me?

They didn't join Lab #4, so one of them must have targeted the same person as ChopBam.

16 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I investigated FRAYDO and remembered he is town.  My alive chance is down to 44%, you lot all piling on me?

You're organization on my read.