[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I already explained why I both don't have faith or want to do Kmod's plan >.>

And Chaos_Knight, the only thing I can think of that might count as a backup plan is if my partner betrayed me and used the time machine for themselves. Which could happen. Otherwise I can't think of anything that you could do to prevent my Time Machine use.

Time machine use requires a certain number of people in the lab.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Man, I already posted why multiple times, sorry but I'm not going to look for each post I did pointing out why just to show you what you should've already read.

I think that you simply dont understand it. The results from Reading steiner are absolute. If i say you become town then you have no choice but to become one.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Alright, question, if Jeod came back to life, who would have RS? You or him?

The only way for Jeod to come back to life is for Misa/Retal to be lynched D2.

They would flip as R2.

Now let's assume we go with KMod's plan and lynch him D4. What happens next? Neither you, nor Voe would be able to be part of an organization that way. Why you may ask. Simple. The ONLY remaining Org person would be R1. Kam is set to be lynched D4. You visited Kam on N1 (IIRC). So you can't be R1 aka active killer. You can't be R2 either because Misa/Retal is R2 is one confirmed by D2 lynch.

Is that clear enough to you? It doesn't even require RS in play, just make Kam be lynch victim D4 and Misa D2. Boom. Confirmed town.

Then you can ask. But what of reverse casuality?
A good question. It won't happen. Jeod would still be RS on D4 but you'd be 100% cleared after KMod's lynch.

If that were the case, the new suspects would be Chaos_Knight, FRAYDO, and Sillius. But there is a problem, the moment Jeod lives, all my D-Mails would fail since there would no longer be a confirmed FGL. I would only be able to change events before Jeod was lynched (N0-D2), not after.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

If that were the case, the new suspects would be Chaos_Knight, FRAYDO, and Sillius. But there is a problem, the moment Jeod lives, all my D-Mails would fail since there would no longer be a confirmed FGL. I would only be able to change events before Jeod was lynched (N0-D2), not after.

Then why don't you just NOT let anyone change that past, after Kam would flip as RS? >_>

It's not like you can just kick everyone out to prevent unwanted surprises.

Well, if I do that, it'd force Retaliation to be Rounder #1, which would kill Voe, which would change the Day 1 lynch to Kam since Kam got his N0 investigation changed, which would put him as the one with the lowest OC chance. Which would then make R1 be able to be Retaliation or Orange which R2 could be anybody again. Ugh, time travel sucks.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

It's impossible for me to both get Kam lynched D4 and change Voe's N0 target. Regardless, any Time Machine nonsense would have to wait until D6.

How do you get Kam lynched D4? You use DMails to ask people to do it.
Then why not change someone's N0 target AND ask them to vote Kam D4 in the same DMail?

You're missing the point. How many votes are on Jeod? How many D-mail do you think I can send? So how many votes do I have to change? If I send a D-mail to Voe to change his N0 action, I'll, at best, be able to get a tie, but who do you think Nodlied or Chopbam probably voted for? And if they didn't, it automatically leans towards the person with the LOWEST OC chance. Kam's RS status isn't confirmed until he's dead, so how is he supposed to compete with a 0% chance? If you don't trust me, why do you think only 2 votes (other than my own) were changed towards OrangeP47 rather than 3?

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You're missing the point. How many votes are on Jeod? How many D-mail do you think I can send? So how many votes do I have to change? If I send a D-mail to Voe to change his N0 action, I'll, at best, be able to get a tie, but who do you think Nodlied or Chopbam probably voted for? And if they didn't, it automatically leans towards the person with the LOWEST OC chance. Kam's RS status isn't confirmed until he's dead, so how is he supposed to compete with a 0% chance? If you don't trust me, why do you think only 2 votes (other than my own) were changed towards OrangeP47 rather than 3?

Well tell the recipent in the dmail to convice everybody to vote Player X on day X