[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Tell you what, since I think I need one more confirmation of how the evidence is placed and how much that is worth when it is done, I'll do it this last time, and then that's probably all that is needed. Math will be able to confirm whether a piece of evidence is true or not, as long as you can work it out. You guys can take over after that.

Wow, I come back and there's a wagon on me, on the day I can't look as often. How nice :p

I'll admit I've been cagey, but that's because I'm always naturally adverse to giving out info about myself. That was like the number 1 rule when I read how to play mafia. However I am willing to answer any questions now, in reasonable discussion. I would very much prefer NOT to be investigated, because Cat 5 has verified I have no evidence and it would be a waste of time.  I stand by my commitment to Verti, who's been flailing this whole game and trying to dodge being investigate.  I would not go against the grain of town if you REALLY want to investigate me, but giving out too much info about myself might hurt town by helping scum plan. We've already kind of dropped the ball by having role claims out there and simi-role claims, which no doubt is helping scum decide who to target.

I mean, if everyone's suspicious of me, by all means put me on the rotation, but we're doing a big disservice by not going after the evidence, and Cat 5 already cleared me of that. Barring my possible theory that WT rising unlocks more evidence, that is, in which case I might be wrong.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Irish, I've got a question for you. Why the crusade on nationality? Do you think that matters in any significant way?

I just figured with both sets of evidence pointing towards nationalities, in this case Serbians, that they probably have a use in discerning truth of evidence. For example, if we get a piece of evidence mentioning that our thief was [Insert Nationality Here] then we could use that.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Do we want to direct what targets Chaos Knight chooses for night 4?

Not to a specific target, but a pool of maybe 4 would be good so they're not sure it's them. And the first thing I want for D4 is his report. I'd rather he not have the ability to try and fit in his "target" according to what other people have said.

I would put OrangeP47, FRAYDO, Killing_You, and Retaliation as our most viable targets.

Uh, the problem with that is twofold.

First, there don't seem to be that many that have active actions, so there aren't that many people to choose from to begin with

Second, if Chaos_Knight is scum and we give him a list of people to choose from that also includes scum, then scumbuddy can "confirm", whether he did it or not.

Cat5, the problem with the second point is that if CK is scum, whether we give him the list or not, there's the possibility of him claiming he targeted his scum buddy. At least if we give him a list of targets, there's a lesser chance he'll be able to target his scum buddy. Although we could have him target you or me to confirm our actions, but that requires us to accept the loss of potential information gained from him tracking possible scum.

This actually gives us control of 3 players actions. Orange will be role blocked, Chaos will be forced to go after me, I will spend my night passing an item. We're reasonably sure that Mojo, Cat5, and Irish are town. This leaves us with the remaining 3 players of Vert, KY, and FRAYDO. The killer will probably be one of those 3.

52 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I would very much prefer NOT to be investigated, because Cat 5 has verified I have no evidence and it would be a waste of time.  I stand by my commitment to Verti, who's been flailing this whole game and trying to dodge being investigate.

Would you be opposed to being investigated tomorrow? I agree with you on Verti, he's priority alpha, but you've been pretty cagey this whole time. It's been in the back of my mind, and I can't help feeling that we will need to investigate you at some point or another.

Just now, Killing You said:

Would you be opposed to being investigated tomorrow? I agree with you on Verti, he's priority alpha, but you've been pretty cagey this whole time. It's been in the back of my mind, and I can't help feeling that we will need to investigate you at some point or another.

You ninja'd me.

Basically as soon as I'm investigated I lose my usefulness, aside from vote power. I can't really talk about it without also drawing a big target on me.  If we get more evidence and possibly nail a scum, that's good though. If we need to clear me for voting purposes and logic and some time, that's fine I guess, we're just kind of shooting ourselves in the foot.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##investigate Verti60

##nominate Cat 5

Counted

2 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##investigate Vertig0

Counted

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I##vote investigate Orange

Counted

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

##investigate OrangeP47

Counted

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##voteinvestigate OrangeP47

Counted

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##nominate Category5

Counted

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

##nominate Category 5

Counted

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

##nominate Retaliation

Counted

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

##nominate Category 5

Counted

u7KpoBd.png

------------

Well, that were a lot of votes.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Wow, I come back and there's a wagon on me, on the day I can't look as often. How nice :p

I'll admit I've been cagey, but that's because I'm always naturally adverse to giving out info about myself. That was like the number 1 rule when I read how to play mafia. However I am willing to answer any questions now, in reasonable discussion. I would very much prefer NOT to be investigated, because Cat 5 has verified I have no evidence and it would be a waste of time.  I stand by my commitment to Verti, who's been flailing this whole game and trying to dodge being investigate.  I would not go against the grain of town if you REALLY want to investigate me, but giving out too much info about myself might hurt town by helping scum plan. We've already kind of dropped the ball by having role claims out there and simi-role claims, which no doubt is helping scum decide who to target.

Funny how both OrangeP47 and CK are doing the same when they are about to get investigated, shifting attention back to me. So really for the last fucking time. I didn't have a problem being investigated, I'm still innocent status. But the reason scum started killing I now don't want to waste an investigation clearing me if that doesn't give us any evidence nor bring us close to determining who's the thief and/or killer. I am not since I've already claimed to be a vanilla backup role. You can go on calling me being dodgy but all you do is making yourself suspicious.

##vote investigate OrangeP47

Also since I have nothing else to do I don't have a problem being tracked or receiving items :p or going to vault. If you need a volunteer that is but I don't mind if it's someone else (who is trusted).

Also notice: I'll be mostly busy tomorrow and probably just check results and then next week until Friday.