[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm thinking this is what we're dealing with. It's scum's version of nightkilling here, since the town's version of lynching is also slower and unsure. A way to balance, I guess you could say.

Understanding this also makes sense of Irish's ability to purge the dark side out of someone.

I think it's also inevitable that sith will eventually be able to snipe wounded players as well. Perhaps not now, as there's a tendency to design games to keep people alive here..

I think it'd be more like Fear, Anger, and Hate or Fear, Anger, Hate, and Suffering. Suffering is debatable since it's more of how Yoda is referring to the end result for the Dark Side.

5 Tiers just seems like too long and could come to nothing if the target dies. 3 or 4 seem more reasonable, but I'd bet on just 3 since that seems to be Vert's preferred number and would make the conversion somewhat quick, while letting the Sith convert up to 2 players.

But even then, if you add in abilities like what I won to counter the conversion and that the target could easily die beforehand, it makes me doubt that converting someone is the end goal. I think the main point of it is to contaminate a player to affect the FBI meter.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I think it's also inevitable that sith will eventually be able to snipe wounded players as well. Perhaps not now, as there's a tendency to design games to keep people alive here..

I think that's a given, otherwise the Sense Meditation is pointless.

Regarding TheIrishman's chart, I've decided to volunteer some information that I don't think will be a risk to reveal.

My character name is Christina Starleaper.

My race is Kiffar.

I haven't decided yet if it's important to keep my skills hidden, so for now I will not disclose those. On that note, I do not recall confirming that I have the Intelligence skill.

My night actions have been correctly identified. I've considered doing other things both nights, but I continue to use my FP sparingly, perhaps unwisely. I'm going to need to reconsider my tactics going forward.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Regarding TheIrishman's chart, I've decided to volunteer some information that I don't think will be a risk to reveal.

My character name is Christina Starleaper.

My race is Kiffar.

I haven't decided yet if it's important to keep my skills hidden, so for now I will not disclose those. On that note, I do not recall confirming that I have the Intelligence skill.

My night actions have been correctly identified. I've considered doing other things both nights, but I continue to use my FP sparingly, perhaps unwisely. I'm going to need to reconsider my tactics going forward.

On 1/20/2018 at 10:07 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And I also didn't know I could choose to learn multiple things at once. I suppose I might have done that, maybe?

On 1/20/2018 at 10:14 PM, TheIrishman said:

You know, I was 90% sure you chose Intelligence.

You didn't directly state that you had Intelligence, but you inferred it. And then when I mentioned it, you didn't deny it either.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I bet the Shit gave Voe that action because they think he will use it.

Indeed, it struck me very much of when, in Death Note Mafia, I gave Mojo the (fake) book because I thought he'd use it, rather than come clean.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

You didn't directly state that you had Intelligence, but you inferred it. And then when I mentioned it, you didn't deny it either.

I didn't deny it, but I also didn't confirm it. For now, I want my skills to remain a mystery, so I'm not going to confirm it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Makes me wonder if we have a second tainted player around who gave in or if they were cultivating their powers N0.

Or if they were blocked.  Shade said, at least to me, I don't remember if publicly, that he used a protection action on himself N0.

9 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I didn't deny it, but I also didn't confirm it. For now, I want my skills to remain a mystery, so I'm not going to confirm it.

You don't have to treat my table as 100% accurate, there are assumptions on there (though not without basis), like Sunflower. She never mentioned what she did N0, but she used 40 FP N1, so I figured she must've learn a T1 N0 and learned a T2 N1. If there is anything wrong on there or something anyone wants to add, just let me know.

All I did was learn a T1 action. I almost went for a T2 skill this same night, but I hesitated because I'm still not 100% sure if I can do that. 

I'm going to go ISO FRAYDO's posts real quick, since I doubt this is enough to implicate him. It just feels too obvious.

Since Cat 5 introduced their character, and I always thought it was silly that we were keeping our chars secret for some reason, I'll introduce myself too.

My character is Jedi Master Aayla Secura, a twilek. And yeah, I can confirm that I learned a tier 2 ability and used one of my night actions.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What misstep?

I was wondering this as well.  What's this about speeding things up? Did I miss something?

Just now, Killing_You said:

All I did was learn a T1 action. I almost went for a T2 skill this same night, but I hesitated because I'm still not 100% sure if I can do that. 

I'm going to go ISO FRAYDO's posts real quick, since I doubt this is enough to implicate him. It just feels too obvious.

To be fair to FRAYDO, based off my conversation with him, he's still like my number 1 or 2 town read, if not for the fact that he seems to have disregarded part of our plan and done something else.