[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Z5ZMip6.jpg

mgwYiiH.png Council Meeting - Day 2

Council Meeting (48 h duration - delays) is where all the public talks will take place, there won't be any fighting during this phase. The purpose of this phase is to discuss and determine who among the Council members are the Sith, and who should be the chosen One to stand up to fight the Sith. And thus, there will be only two options available during this phase: voting for someone who could be the Sith and at the same time, voting for somebody who could be the Champion in order to fight the Sith. Players with most votes will then meet in the Duel. Their identity will be revealed prior The Duel start, but not their allegiance.

Each player ##Votes a Champion and a Sith. (they can't be the same player)

If the player doesn't vote for a  Champion and Sith at all, he/she will automatically be voted for the Duel (as Sith). You can also vote for yourself to be a Champion if you want, but you can't vote for yourself to be Sith yourself. Any player can change their vote anytime they want.

The Champion will have the advantage to strike first in Duel, and if he/she wins the Duel, also gain a one time Special Night Action.

The Winner of the Duel will be also granted immunity to be voted as Champion next phase (but still as Sith though) and also a new Maneuver Form to learn.

Players can also directly ##Challenge themselves instead of voting (only one player at a time for each player, so you can't challenge multiple players for example before your first challenged player replies, and visa versa, a player can't challenge someone else if he/she was already challenged.

To challenge a player, you also need at least 1 Champion vote and no Sith votes.

The first player who accepts the Duel will initiate a Duel Phase and the Council Phase will be shortened (but not more than 24 hours).

In case there is no challenge accepted, the votes will determine who has the most "Champion votes" and "Sith votes". In case of a tie, Dice Roll will determine the outcome.

CVC:

5SDv2YY.png

Alright, so I tried piecing everything together by using the change in everyone's FP. If I'm wrong about anything, go ahead and correct me. I worked around the assumption that if 30 FP were missing, they must have #learned a T2 ability because that's the only thing they should have that'd cost that much. And that every other action would cost 10 FP.

The most eye-catching person is FRAYDO. He's claimed to have Charisma, yet he used 60FP last night. You mind explaining yourself?

After already filling this out, I thought of a some more things that could cost 40, 50, or 60 FP, but I'll keep it as is for now.

Players

Character

Race

Skills

Claimed Abilities

N1

N2

Sunflower

Unknown

Unknown

?

?

None

? (-10 FP)

Learn T2 + ? (-10 FP)

Shade939

Dare Komad

Whiphid

[Con]

[Wis]

None

Learn T1 + ?

Duel

OrangeP47

Unknown

Unknown

[Dex]

[Cha]

None

Holo-Pad – Shade

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

2 Unknowns (-10 FP each)

Nodlied

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Int]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2 + ? (-10 FP)

Jeod

Unknown

“Human”

?

[Cha]

None

Learn T1 + ?

Learn T2

Killing_You

Unknown

Mandalorian

?

?

None

“Failed Holo-Pad – Orange”

+10 FP

? (-10 FP)

Retaliation

Tachanka

Unknown

[Con]

[Wis]

None

Learn T1 + ?

Learn T2 + ?

Category 5

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Int]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

TheIrishman

Unknown

Unknown

[Con]

[Int]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

Duel

FRAYDO

Unknown

Unknown

?

[Cha]

None

Holo-Pad – Orange

Track Force TheIrishman – No Force Used

2 Unknowns (-30 FP each)

Voe

Unknown

Unknown

[Str]

[Int]

None

Learn T1 + ?

Learn 2 T2

Chopbam

Unknown

“Human”

[Dex]

[Wis]

None

Learn T1

Learn T2

Just now, Retaliation said:

Like someone just walked up to you and now you know dark side powers?

This must be the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise.

It's not a FNA or FCA you can use? I'm guessing it didn't come with another ability to complete a set like normal learning then.

So it's kind of like I said, a contamination/infection. I'm unsure if it'll actually turn you into Sith (unless there's only one right now), but it certainly won't help us. It's probably best to be on the defensive, Voe, in case hitting you with it again leads to Anger and then Hate.

26 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

It's not a FNA or FCA you can use? I'm guessing it didn't come with another ability to complete a set like normal learning then.

So it's kind of like I said, a contamination/infection. I'm unsure if it'll actually turn you into Sith (unless there's only one right now), but it certainly won't help us. It's probably best to be on the defensive, Voe, in case hitting you with it again leads to Anger and then Hate.

Nope, unless Vertigo forgot to include it in my PM.

Both of my tier 2 actions have been added, though.

10 minutes ago, Voe said:

Nope, unless Vertigo forgot to include it in my PM.

Both of my tier 2 actions have been added, though.

So your 20 FP means you used 60 FP to learn two Tier 2 actions via Intelligence?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Fear, Anger, Hate, Suffering, Dark Side

Five tiers. That gives us plenty of time to work with if scum is more like a cult in this game. Good thinking, Retaliation.

I'm thinking this is what we're dealing with. It's scum's version of nightkilling here, since the town's version of lynching is also slower and unsure. A way to balance, I guess you could say.

Understanding this also makes sense of Irish's ability to purge the dark side out of someone.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm thinking this is what we're dealing with. It's scum's version of nightkilling here, since the town's version of lynching is also slower and unsure. A way to balance, I guess you could say.

Understanding this also makes sense of Irish's ability to purge the dark side out of someone.

Agreed, and thanks to scum's misstep we also know that if there is a way to speed up the process, they haven't discovered it yet. Ironic that scum's action would lead us to find more helpful information.