[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Btw guys, ##vote if you want the Council to be increased or shortened by 24 hours. Currently, I would like it to end on Sunday so we could have Duel during the weekend rather than during the week on Monday. But if you think that most of you need the full 48 hours to discuss things it's alright.

11 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

*Sigh* I wish Nodlied didn't get that result. That's annoying.

I guess, but think of it this way: we're just taking the long route. In a certain regard, by clearing people you can find scum by process of elimination, although it's riskier because it takes longer.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

what exactly did you learn to clear him.

There is light that is sensed in him.

Of course, it's remotely possible that if the wording for this follows canon, light can even be sensed in sith. But I doubt a night action like this would be so misleading.

Yeah he was.  Though there's something to be said with people who picked red maybe being interested in being sith, and submitting a sith name, which it may have been hinted at would get you priority for being sith.  That said, I submitted a sith name, and I didn't get chosen as sith, so milage may vary.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

This is bothering me. On one hand, it seems like a rather clever use of meta. On the other, we have no way of knowing if it's worthwhile or not.  It doesn't help that Choppy hasn't been super helpful for most of the game.

Maybe, maybe not, but now I have a respite from work and a Saturday off!

Because I learned a Tier 2 after learning a Tier 1 on N0. That shouldn't be hard to understand.

I haven't been using all the FP I can each night because until the last day I thought it was a good idea to conserve FP. That said, I'm glad I did, because I wouldn't have been able to use the Night Force Action I wanted last night if I had spent all I could before.

Whelp, I haven't gotten any messages from Shade (at least AFAIK? I still don't really know how some things in this game work, but I don't have any available google docs).

I actually wasn't able to do Sense Meditation to defend myself because of a miscommunication between me and Verti, I actually only had 40 FP to use last turn. I couldn't tell anyone that because I didn't want to let the Sith know, but I had to change course and only use my ability that prevents dark powers from working on me along with learn.To answer your question Irish, yeah, it's the same force maximize ability.

Okay so now that I got that out of the way, I'm dealing with some horrible insomnia as a result of antibiotics I'm taking...so I had a lot of time on my hands to go back and look at Jeod's interactions. Based on my research, there's a couple things I feel:

People who I'm confident are light side Jedi:

ChopBam: Not only did Jeod offer him up as a compromise Sith candidate in d1, but he jumped on board the Jeod sith train twice. I don't think he would do that if he were Sith. He's the person I'm most confident is light side right now.

KY: He thought the force ghost thing was worth a try and was on the Jeod sith train and has seemed pretty helpful

People who I'm currently very suspicious of:

Retaliation: He jumped to Jeod's defense when I initially voted him Sith in d1, saying Jeod had done nothing to deserve that. Also, it seemed like Retal and Jeod worked together to save each other from appearing in the d1 duel. Jeod nominated Irish to be champion and when things hadn't shifted, he made a post something like "hey guys Irish needs more champion votes!" Retal did the same thing for Jeod, making a post saying that we needed more Sith votes to save Jeod. Thats REALLY suspicious to me. Retal didn't vote Jeod sith in d2 either.

Orange: Where is Shade buddy? I didn't get visited by any force ghost and I'm not newly corrupted either. Also why did you switch to Shade at the last minute in d1? Is it because you broke the tie to save Jeod? The fact that you kept priming me at the last minute for the possibility that Shade wouldn't contact me was pretty suspicious too. It was almost like you didn't want a volunteer because then you could come up with some BS to "confirm" it. I admit a lot of your other conversations make you seem pretty solid light side, but maybe you're just very good at hiding being dark.

Where is Shade:  I don't know.  He has a mind of his own and maybe he went Sith hunting.  He was against the volunteer strat from the beginning and didn't like that I was setting you up as the target.  We can only hope that he pops in having talked to someone else, or pops in the next night. I really have no defense other than Shade is just being Shade.

As for your other suspicious read, I will say, of the people that are generally in the suspicious pool, I am more suspicious of Retal than of KY. Those are some interesting observations.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

So to solve our shade mystery, he's with me. That's where the looking at Nodlied/Cat5's FP to see what they've been up to came from. He's pretty convinced they've been learning dark side powers for some reason.

How come you didn't say that before?