[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

If I were sith, why would I make something up that prompts a fellow sith (Jeod) to want to quit the game so badly? Independent of Shade, I think the argument with Jeod establishes my Jedi credit. Yes, sometimes scum argue with one another, but not to that wholly self-destructive level.

19 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If these are real arguments, he's getting on my nerves.

I think it's because he was misunderstanding your argument. Thought you were arguing he's probably not scum because he used a light power rather than because he used an alignment cop power.

Yeah, as someone said before, the only way it would make sense for Nodlied to use that action while being a Shit, would be if he needed to search for his team. Such a thing wouldn't be unheard of. Ghost Trick had the mafia team split up. If I remember right, there were two teams of two, and then a fifth that was working alone.

Such a theory might have legs, too, given that we haven't had any nightkills or even any kind of adverse effect from the night outside of Voe's claimed fear thing.

5 hours ago, ChopBam said:

What did you do last night, by the way?

Another attempt at using Receptive Telepathy on Irish which failed again as it did the first time I tried it on him. Orange would know the ability but I'll restate it: it reveals the target's Force Action. Both times have failed due to Irish learning as he had posted, so that seems innocent enough. It was my hope to catch him in suspicious activities, and I'm not fully convinced he's clear. Need I remind you, the Sith bar moved back.

Also to add:
The one time I did not use the Receptive Telepathy on Irish and instead on Orange, Voe started D2 off revealing he had been corrupted. You'll have to convince me by the end of the Day to not use the ability to check on Irish again.

8 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Another attempt at using Receptive Telepathy on Irish which failed again as it did the first time I tried it on him. Orange would know the ability but I'll restate it: it reveals the target's Force Action. Both times have failed due to Irish learning as he had posted, so that seems innocent enough. It was my hope to catch him in suspicious activities, and I'm not fully convinced he's clear. Need I remind you, the Sith bar moved back.

Also to add:
The one time I did not use the Receptive Telepathy on Irish and instead on Orange, Voe started D2 off revealing he had been corrupted. You'll have to convince me by the end of the Day to not use the ability to check on Irish again.

Are you trying to imply I did something N1? I just finished a Duel which...

On 1/18/2018 at 6:22 PM, VERTi60 said:
  1. The winner of the Duel can't perform any Night Action. You also can't target or contact the Duelist during the Night/Rest Phase

And you're missing 20 FP, yet only mentioned one of your two actions.

And I don't know what you mean by it moved back. It moved to the right, increasing the amount of Light after Jeod died, yes, but it also moved slightly to the left, increasing the Dark from between Jeod's death to D3, meaning there should've been some type of Dark Side shenanigans last night.

Review notes:

Jeod opened up Day 1 questioning TheIrishman over learning two things at once. I think this may be a sign that Jeod did not have a teammate that had the Intelligence skill, or that teammate didn't know of that bonus. Or it could be a bluff. I'm inclined to believe the former, which should lower suspicion for Nodlied, TheIrishman, and Voe, though if it was a bluff or simply missed, Voe was probably the teammate.

Just realized that we had already gone over the idea that the Shit team might not be in contact back during Day 1. The discussion was triggered by a hint from VERTi60. Retaliation and OrangeP47 talked about it. Since this has been brought up multiple times, I'm beginning to think this might be true.

Jeod prodded Shade to continue the fight against TheIrishman. If Irishman is a Shit, Jeod put him at risk by pushing Shade.

Voe, what are the costs to the Light Meditation?

Each time I go back and reread, I come back with no notes on Killing_You. His contributions haven't been grabbing my attention, so I don't even have a record on his positions. I've never seen K_Y have this little impact.

I wonder if Sunflower's bait with Shade is the reason why we don't have another player affected by "dark force" things, but then if so, why did the FBI move?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Well then I am frustrated. I have no cases and no leads to anything. I'm keeping my votes as they are until something comes along.

Agreed. I'm positively stumped.

I'm considering the possibility that the night checks we've used to clear people are not reliable.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Minmaxers hate wasted potential.

More like Nodlied isn't publicly using his ability to it's fullest potential, so he must be hiding something!

39 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I still have a bad feeling about this Shade thing; that at least part if it is made up and is throwing all of us off.

Pending more leads,

##vote sith Retaliation

If you voting me sith because you don't believe I'm talking to a ghost, that's fine. If you think I'm sith because you don't believe in ghosts, then you're saying orange is sith.

Orange being sith is kind of a stretch imo.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If you think I'm sith because you don't believe in ghosts, then you're saying orange is sith.

Orange being sith is kind of a stretch imo.

I think you may be latching onto this a little too hard. As if that connection to Orange's incorruptibility was your plan all along.

18 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote Champion Retaliation

##vote Sith TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted Retaliation to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] FRAYDO voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote Sith Killing_You

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Killing You to be the Sith in the Duel!

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

##vote sith Retaliation

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted Retaliation to be the Sith in the Duel!

VKaIIHn.png

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

So you believe in ghosts, but not that I'm talking to one correct?

I don't know what I believe, mang. Maybe I'm still sore after that claim of autism got me off your back last time. :p

18 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You know I wasn't lying about that right? It's not serious enough to interfere with academics, but it's still makes communication a chore.

It was still a scumbaggery thing to do. :v