[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Yeah we'll need more than 24 hrs for this. Still too many questions that need answers. Don't want to rush the vote. Sorry Verti!

I'm in the same boat as Cat5, and I had even less of a reason than he to think I'd be attacked. When I saw T2 Mind Melding available, I saw something that could finally be useful, and it turns out that it was.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

##Vote Sith Killing You

[Vote Counted] TheIrishman voted Killing You to be the Sith in the Duel!

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

##vote champion Retaliation

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Retaliation to be the Champion in the Duel!

o3vofp7.png

17 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Ask Shade to relay some information only he and I would know, so I know you're telling the truth.

I spent a 30 minute car ride trying to answer this question because my phone glitched out and showed this as the latest post. I also forgot you asked this yesterday.

I did think of something if you didn't talk about it publicly to fend off Jeod though. What have you said about your reasons for voting Shade?

Just now, Retaliation said:

I spent a 30 minute car ride trying to answer this question because my phone glitched out and showed this as the latest post. I also forgot you asked this yesterday.

I did think of something if you didn't talk about it publicly to fend off Jeod though. What have you said about your reasons for voting Shade?

I do hope you weren't the driver.  Don't text and drive :p

Basically, it looked like Shade was going to get voted up either way, and it seemed like it would be better to do it on his terms than on some random terms, or terms set by scum.  He seemed willing to duel Irish, or felt like surrendering to prove he's town would be beneficial to everyone.  He said it would clear myself and FRAYDO, though I don't think that would have been the case, but it's something he has said a few times.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I do hope you weren't the driver.  Don't text and drive :p

Basically, it looked like Shade was going to get voted up either way, and it seemed like it would be better to do it on his terms than on some random terms, or terms set by scum.  He seemed willing to duel Irish, or felt like surrendering to prove he's town would be beneficial to everyone.  He said it would clear myself and FRAYDO, though I don't think that would have been the case, but it's something he has said a few times.

I was king of hoping to be able to rely your reasoning via shade as proof I have contact with him :colbert:.

He described his reasons more in terms of stopping town from focusing on him and start focusing on others, and your reasons as wanting to support his decisions.

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I have a date with my friend tonight and this stresses me out way too much to the point that I'm not really even having fun. Probably won't post again until tomorrow if anyone is looking for me.

Hey, that’s cool. Mafia games should never eat into your real life emotions; Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. If you decide after a break that you need to stop playing for your own sake, let the GM (verti60 in this case) know and he’ll do what he can to find a replacement for you. We care about our players. Hope you feel better!

Just now, Retaliation said:

I was king of hoping to be able to rely your reasoning via shade as proof I have contact with him :colbert:.

He described his reasons more in terms of stopping town from focusing on him and start focusing on others, and your reasons as wanting to support his decisions.

I see he could possibly put it that way.  He has a problem with consistency sometimes.

I have some reading to catch up, but I'll start off with saying I don't like this circlejerk of clearing Irish and Nodlied. What are you all, Sith? They were without a doubt the top two suspects and now every case we had has to be thrown out. Something is amiss.

I'm still curious what Shade had up his sleeve to prove himself and clear Orange and myself.

Despite the beginning Day reports, I'm not fully convinced on Irish's innocence. Scum are obviously under a huge magnifying glass given our sense abilities, and so it would have been too easy to catch either Nodlied or Irish in the act since most of us had those two as the top two Sith suspects. In fact, they should still be!

On 1/23/2018 at 6:28 PM, VERTi60 said:

Council Meeting - Day 2

5SDv2YY.png

On 1/27/2018 at 5:47 PM, VERTi60 said:

Council Meeting - Day 3

kmrJYPz.png

The Sith bar has moved back.

With the huge risk that would have come with doing anything even remotely suspicious, Sith must have agreed on faking themselves as Jedi last night doing what we're passing off as "light actions". No one has yet to come forward with a notice of corruption as Voe and with the progress of the bar I'm to surmise it was a quiet and uneventful night last night. The moment we take our eyes and abilities off of them both (Irish and Nodlied), that Sith bar is going to begin growing again.

Retal has me fully convinced that he is Jedi with his contact with Shade. Points to him if he's faking it and has successfully bluffed us. As of this moment however, I place my faith in Tachanka. I remain confident in Irish being a Sith, less so on Nodlied. Not having to continue keeping an eye on Irish and hoping to uncover some truth is my reasoning behind my vote on him.

##vote Champion Retaliation

##vote Sith TheIrishman

46 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I have some reading to catch up, but I'll start off with saying I don't like this circlejerk of clearing Irish and Nodlied. What are you all, Sith? They were without a doubt the top two suspects and now every case we had has to be thrown out. Something is amiss.

Their being the top two suspects was the very reason at least 3 people checked them, which is the very thing that led to this result of a "circlejerk," as you so elegantly put it.

What did you do last night, by the way?

11 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm still curious what Shade had up his sleeve to prove himself and clear Orange and myself.

Despite the beginning Day reports, I'm not fully convinced on Irish's innocence. Scum are obviously under a huge magnifying glass given our sense abilities, and so it would have been too easy to catch either Nodlied or Irish in the act since most of us had those two as the top two Sith suspects. In fact, they should still be!

5SDv2YY.png

kmrJYPz.png

The Sith bar has moved back.

With the huge risk that would have come with doing anything even remotely suspicious, Sith must have agreed on faking themselves as Jedi last night doing what we're passing off as "light actions". No one has yet to come forward with a notice of corruption as Voe and with the progress of the bar I'm to surmise it was a quiet and uneventful night last night. The moment we take our eyes and abilities off of them both (Irish and Nodlied), that Sith bar is going to begin growing again.

Retal has me fully convinced that he is Jedi with his contact with Shade. Points to him if he's faking it and has successfully bluffed us. As of this moment however, I place my faith in Tachanka. I remain confident in Irish being a Sith, less so on Nodlied. Not having to continue keeping an eye on Irish and hoping to uncover some truth is my reasoning behind my vote on him.

##vote Champion Retaliation

##vote Sith TheIrishman

What a load of bull. There's a reason why at least I've gone after Irish during the night and why Cat5 and Choppy went after me. We were suspects and were bloody cleared by night action. Beyond that, I can more or less confidently say that together with the result Choppy and Cat5 got on me, the pattern of my actions appear to check out what I do and why. And even if Irish was very suspicious, he's been cleared during the night. I could have been insane wasn't it for the fact that Voe himself confirmed that he was ''fear'', ruling out such possibility.

In the CMC mafia, as a baddie I had an action that would change all town cop reports to be insane for a night. I'm not saying that's necessarily the case here, but we should definitely consider all possibilities. It's likely he really does have light in him, but in case he doesn't, at least you (Nodlied), Cat5, and I all seem to be on the same page.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

BTW Retal, has Shade tried to convince you that dying and becoming a force ghost isn't so bad yet? :v

Nope. I'm kind of expecting to die in battle or while resting so I'll see for myself. 

Speaking of ghosts, he refused to give an opinion on if Jeod has become a ghost.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Seriously? Why would Nodlied bother doing a force check if Shit? Wouldn't we have found him doing something else? Like, for example, ANYTHING.

He really doesn't like people who don't use the int bonus to it's fullest.