[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Well, a lot of stuff while I slept.

4 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

@OrangeP47 can you explain how your RNG copping works once again? It's kinda strange it targets the "non-town" first and it seems it's accurate.

It targets randomly.  I get the name of the player I visited. It says town or non-town.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

Orange, you do get this ability a second time, yes?

Yep.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

I guess this could be a good way to compromise by checking between you being scum and FRAYDO having committed a delayed kill.

If KY steals souls, thematically, a delayed kill by iLTS seems less likely in my book.

33 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

He wasn't. Jeod and I were, so going by the logic of the bus, Orange should've copped Jeod instead. 

Honestly, there's no info on my end to say if I targeted Jeod first and got swapped or if my action ignores the bus. I just get a name of who I ended up visiting.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Do you even trust your own cup results? :D

I'm going to enjoy a nice cup of coffee soon, and then once I get my caffeine for the day I'll be in a much better position to comment.  ;)

Don't text and drive kids :p

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I mean it's your call but when you end up wasting it on me this day that's just bad townplay in my book. But whatever it's more or less Orange's call since he controls it.

Wasted? The abilities optimal use is to clear a town player of being mafia, in which case the secondary target will be lynched instead.

And so far, all I've seen you use your item on is the exact same targets as Killing_You has decided to Jail each night.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Wasted? The abilities optimal use is to clear a town player of being mafia, in which case the secondary target will be lynched instead.

And so far, all I've seen you use your item on is the exact same targets as Killing_You has decided to Jail each night.

Yes, but I didn't know he was a jailer until today, which I can confirm now that he indeed is jailer, which means both ilts and fraydo were jailed and I couldn't do anything since they were jailed. I kinda help KY here too but I don't believe a jailer with soul gather is neutral.

And yea it's wasted, if the #1 is scum we can use it again.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Anyways yes, I can surrender if you don't appreciate my forced participation. I can spend time on other things Orange.

I mean, if you crash you kinda get what you deserve for texting and driving, but whoever you hit didn't ask for it :v