[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Your way has pretty much never been how it worked though.

I can think of several examples of games where the Mafia could use multiple night actions, so it's not exactly a surprising concept depending on the GM's preference.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I can think of several examples of games where the Mafia could use multiple night actions, so it's not exactly a surprising concept depending on the GM's preference.

I think the overall pool is smaller than you assume, and this is a basics game.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, how do we even know Nodlied actually tracked the dead player night one?

He says he tracked Jeod n1 and you n2. It wouldn't make sense for them to kill ilts on n2 if he tracked them on n1 because they would know he did nothing and was probs vanilla. The only reason for scum to have a tracker is to find power roles.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Or perhaps you're grasping at straws.

You consider it illogical that rather than preventing Jeod from using his night action from now on, that he wouldn't simply be allowed to perform his action and the NK instead if he had been the last surviving Mafia member?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You consider it illogical that rather than preventing Jeod from using his night action from now on, that he wouldn't simply be allowed to perform his action and the NK instead if he had been the last surviving Mafia member?

I consider it unlikely.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I consider it unlikely.

So, it would make more sense for Scum's abilities to have to force them to be used in combination in order to win the game, rather than accounting for one of them being killed off if by nothing more than RNG at game start?

So, it would make more sense for Scum's abilities to have to force them to be used in combination in order to win the game, rather than accounting for one of them being killed off if by nothing more than RNG at game start?

Yes. That's typically how it works.

Also sit in the hot seat, your turn :p

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I admire your commitment to consensual questioning. :v 

Well, I need consent as none of us are under arrest. Therefore, I don't have too many options other than simply asking people to join in.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Go ahead. Although, in all fairness it would probably make more sense for Irish to go first since everyone seems to be assuming I'm the most likely Scum candidate.

Magnificent! Well then, take good care and answer each question as detailed as you possibly can!

1. Are you scum?

2. Who do you think that scum might be and why?

3. Could it be possible that Jeod's lynch was co-organised by his own scum buddy to ensure that at least one of them could sail through this game as a town guy? 

4. Are you involved in the embezzlement scandal that recently hit the Kingdom of Romania?

5. Are your shades actually there to protect your eyes from the sun? Or are you capable of hiding as well?

6. Imagine that you are a bus driver. You start your service at the local central station and you pick up thirty passengers. At your first stop, four more passengers enter your bus. Then, at the second stop, thirteen passengers get off while five get on. The next stop, three passengers get off. Then, at the following stop in a nice village, eight passengers get off while twelve get on. On the other side of the village, four more passengers get on. The next village over, six passengers get off. At the next stop three passengers get on while seven get off. The next stop is at a big mall where fifteen passengers get off while one man and his dog get on. After you've left the mall stop you get to the bus stop at the bank. Here two passengers get off and three very trustworthy ones get on. It is at this point where somebody asks you how many times the bus has stopped so far and what the name of the busdriver is.

1. No, my character is very specifically trying to help improve the city.

2. Sunflower, honestly I'm not certain I buy her claim of being a cop, she has an ability which makes her appear to be one, but it's just as likely that she's only claiming that role after hearing how Irish described the GM message he received for being PM'd by KY.

3. No, I don't think the intention would have been to get him lynched, especially since that would have given Scum the numbers advantage to end the game sooner.

4. Nope, never been to Romania.

5. Actually, they're a piece of alien technology that let's me shoot energy blast as people. :v

6. Nine and Foggy Nelson.

2. Sunflower, honestly I'm not certain I buy her claim of being a cop, she has an ability which makes her appear to be one, but it's just as likely that she's only claiming that role after hearing how Irish described the GM message he received for being PM'd by KY.

3. No, I don't think the intention would have been to get him lynched, especially since that would have given Scum the numbers advantage to end the game sooner.

5. Actually, they're a piece of alien technology that let's me shoot energy blast as people. :v

If Sunflower is lying why has nobody counter claimed then?

Thank you for your answers! However, I do feel that your answer to question five is worrying to say the least.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Thank you for your answers! However, I do feel that your answer to question five is worrying to say the least.

Some guy called the Mandarin gave them to me if I remember the comic version of the character correctly.