[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's the perfect ability to give a Mafia member since it means they probably wouldn't be lynched for the entire game then. :v

"This thing makes no sense, therefore it must be true because it's to throw us off" :v :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

"This thing makes no sense, therefore it must be true because it's to throw us off" :v :p

No, you have to agree it makes perfect sense you wouldn't lynch the Cop in a game. :v Therefore if that Cop was a member of the Mafia, it would still make sense that you wouldn't try to lynch them.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

No, you have to agree it makes perfect sense you wouldn't lynch the Cop in a game. :v Therefore if that Cop was a member of the Mafia, it would still make sense that you wouldn't try to lynch them.

I think this is a dumb theory still, but as a side note, didn't we lynch the cop once?  I might be remembering one of the games I read at MU though.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Shade, let me point out something for you. Which is more likely, a Scum Cop or a Scum Tracker? Moving on, you're sill the prime suspect.

Yeah, and that still doesn't change the fact that the game isn't going to end with my death.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Vote Shade939

Vote counted.

CVC:
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Shade939
Shade939 voted Shade939
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody

Shade939 has the majority (2 votes).

WARNING! 1 more vote for Shade939 will cause a HAMMER!

Time Left: 25h

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

According to most MU regulars, self-voting is a sign of being scum. (I don't buy into that though).

I think it's a sign of if we're going to vote me up and force you to make the harder choice tomorrow, can we go ahead and hurry up then. :v

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

The reason I'm "confirmed" is because of who I investigated tho. If I investigated Snipe or Cat 5, or if I investigated scum, there wouldn't be anyone to back up my claim that I visited them.

And the GM sent a message to the player when you visit them...

Just now, Shade939 said:

And the GM sent a message to the player when you visit them...

That sounds like salty scum.

Granted, I kind of agree that maybe less confirmation messages in the future should be a thing, but still, sounds like salty scum.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

That sounds like salty scum.

Granted, I kind of agree that maybe less confirmation messages in the future should be a thing, but still, sounds like salty scum.

That's very specifically one of the problems I'm running into also, about the only way that anyone is proving they're a Town member in this game is just a GM message for using an ability or having targeted Scum previously.

Since I don't' have any night actions like that, it's basically unavoidable that I'd be lynched barring you actually considering Scum have an action that makes them sound like Town.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

That's very specifically one of the problems I'm running into also, about the only way that anyone is proving they're a Town member in this game is just a GM message for using an ability or having targeted Scum previously.

Since I don't' have any night actions like that, it's basically unavoidable that I'd be lynched barring you actually considering Scum have an action that makes them sound like Town.

Are you claiming vanilla? Tch tch tch *shakes head*

8 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You didn't vote up Jeod either. Jus' sayin'.