[GAME OVER] MARVEL- NETFLIX BASICS MAFIA

Killing_You

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm more curious as to just what questions you might have :p

I'll take that as a yes then, as curiosity needs to be stimulated at all times!

1. Are you scum?

2. Who do you think that scum might be and why?

3. Could it be possible that Jeod's lynch was co-organised by his own scum buddy to ensure that at least one of them could sail through this game as a town guy? 

4. Are you involved in the embezzlement scandal that recently hit the Kingdom of Romania?

5. Are you actually an Orange?

6. Could you tell me where the nearest vending machine is so that I can get a snack while you write down your answers?

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

I'll take that as a yes then, as curiosity needs to be stimulated at all times!

1. Are you scum?

3. Could it be possible that Jeod's lynch was co-organised by his own scum buddy to ensure that at least one of them could sail through this game as a town guy? 

4. Are you involved in the embezzlement scandal that recently hit the Kingdom of Romania?

5. Are you actually an Orange?

6. Could you tell me where the nearest vending machine is so that I can get a snack while you write down your answers?

1. No

2.  Shade first, because I believe everyone else's alibis more, and a ninja seems like a solid fit.

3.  I doubt it.  The position wasn't right for bussing, IMO.  I guess others can have different views on bussing, but I don't think a bus in that situation would mesh with anyone here really well.  I guess Irish could be capable of that, but I wouldn't expect Jeod to go along with it.

4.  Nope

5.  Negative.

6.  The world's fastest vending machine is about 10 miles away from me.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

1. No

2.  Shade first, because I believe everyone else's alibis more, and a ninja seems like a solid fit.

3.  I doubt it.  The position wasn't right for bussing, IMO.  I guess others can have different views on bussing, but I don't think a bus in that situation would mesh with anyone here really well.  I guess Irish could be capable of that, but I wouldn't expect Jeod to go along with it.

4.  Nope

5.  Negative.

6.  The world's fastest vending machine is about 10 miles away from me.

Thank you for your answers.

Time for somebody else.

Who wants some fun time on the chair?

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Sure hit me with your best shot.

ZEVx.gif

Excellent!

1. Are you scum?

4. Are you involved in the embezzlement scandal that recently hit the Kingdom of Romania?

5. Are you actually a drunk photographer?

6. Why do you think that iLTS was killed? Did he owe any money? A trade? A deal with the mob? Doctor bills? Library club contribution?

Murakami, Elektra, Nobu Yoshioka, or Alexandra Reid would be the most likely for a ninja. Potentially Madame Gao maybe but she mostly relies on Chi nowadays, I'm not sure if she could be a ninja. And Bakuto has potential too but he follows more towards being a samurai, though he's also good at stealth.

As for a Godfather Tracker, probably Wilson Fisk, Alexandra Reid, Cottonmouth, or Mariah Dillard.

I think we only really have two options. Shade or Nodlied at this point. Like I said, Shade requires that he's a ninja while Nodlied requires that he's a godfather and can use two actions at once. And I'm leaning more towards Shade right now.

Also Shade, you never mentioned your character.

4 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Murakami, Elektra, Nobu Yoshioka, or Alexandra Reid would be the most likely for a ninja. Potentially Madame Gao maybe but she mostly relies on Chi nowadays, I'm not sure if she could be a ninja. And Bakuto has potential too but he follows more towards being a samurai, though he's also good at stealth.

As for a Godfather Tracker, probably Wilson Fisk, Alexandra Reid, Cottonmouth, or Mariah Dillard.

I think we only really have two options. Shade or Nodlied at this point. Like I said, Shade requires that he's a ninja while Nodlied requires that he's a godfather and can use two actions at once. And I'm leaning more towards Shade right now.

Also Shade, you never mentioned your character.

250?cb=20160111160553

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Excellent!

1. Are you scum?

4. Are you involved in the embezzlement scandal that recently hit the Kingdom of Romania?

5. Are you actually a drunk photographer?

6. Why do you think that iLTS was killed? Did he owe any money? A trade? A deal with the mob? Doctor bills? Library club contribution?

1. tenor.gif

2. I think it's probs Shade. I investigated you and Irish, so you 2 can't be without being a godfather. For you, you'd have to be able to kill and do an action at the same time, and for Irish, he kinda would've had to bus Jeod pretty hard. Same reasoning for Orange, plus he's said a lot of towny things like being worried about Jessica Jones outing herself and stuff.

3. Maybe but it would be kinda weird. I don't think Jeod was in so much trouble that they needed to do that.

4. I don't remember what happened the last time I went to Bucharest so maybe?

5. Yesssshhhhhh

6. I think he was killed because he was a girl, and we have a murderous and perverse ladykiller on the loose. Orrrr maybe it was because scum thought he was the cop.

Also, I think it's a given that you should be capable of performing the NK along with your other night actions as Mafia since we had a Mafia Roleblocker in game.

Otherwise it would be rather blatant who scum was if suddenly Jeod stopped role blocking players, and your ability would be a liability to you know.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

1. tenor.gif

2. I think it's probs Shade. I investigated you and Irish, so you 2 can't be without being a godfather. For you, you'd have to be able to kill and do an action at the same time, and for Irish, he kinda would've had to bus Jeod pretty hard. Same reasoning for Orange, plus he's said a lot of towny things like being worried about Jessica Jones outing herself and stuff.

3. Maybe but it would be kinda weird. I don't think Jeod was in so much trouble that they needed to do that.

6. I think he was killed because he was a girl, and we have a murderous and perverse ladykiller on the loose. Orrrr maybe it was because scum thought he was the cop.

Thank you for your answers.

However,

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

4. I don't remember what happened the last time I went to Bucharest so maybe?

5. Yesssshhhhhh

The fact that you describe yourself as drunk is troubling. However, even though you've admitted to going to Bucharest, no alcohol was found at the scene, so thank you for your co-operation. That said, however, do you remember anybody else being in Bucharest at the time?

In any case, who's up next for the chair?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, I think it's a given that you should be capable of performing the NK along with your other night actions as Mafia since we had a Mafia Roleblocker in game.

Otherwise it would be rather blatant who scum was if suddenly Jeod stopped role blocking players, and your ability would be a liability to you know.

It's rarely been that way in other games, and the same concern could have applied there.