[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Something just hit me.  Chopbam visited Jeod, who had my passive, meaning his target should have been randomized.  Therefore, even if he chose to visit Sunflower this night, he should have been scrambled and hit someone else.  However, he's acting like he actually did successfully target her, on purpose.  I don't buy that.  He's hiding something or lying.

##vote Chopbam

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

When sunflower visited you, she did reported that she got a curse. Did chopbam reported anything like that when he checked jeod? Or did he even had a chance to visit him before he died?

I don't think Sunflower got the curse (it's not communicable, it's only temporary due to exposure usually). I think she was just worried because we were talking about it so much, what with Jeod's killer having come into contact with it.

You know what I'm kinda loosing the logic with your curses. It would require everyone who visited you and/or Jeod to confirm what the curse was to make any sense or some sort of confirmation that chopbam should have gotten it, otherwise I'm not even sure he could get it since we don't know what Jeod did.

Right now I have strong vibes that Orange and Sunflower are teaming up.

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You know what I'm kinda loosing the logic with your curses. It would require everyone who visited you and/or Jeod to confirm what the curse was to make any sense or some sort of confirmation that chopbam should have gotten it, otherwise I'm not even sure he could get it since we don't know what Jeod did.

Right now I have strong vibes that Orange and Sunflower are teaming up.

Maybe it's getting lost in translation, but the semantics are very important.  I am the one who's cursed.  Jeod too.  When you visit us, you don't GET the curse, you get affected by it.  That's a critical difference.

If it helps, and I know you'll at least get a laugh out of it, think of it as BO.  It makes everyone around you cringe, but it's not contagious.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Well I still think you're the best lynch for today unless you can prove somehow that Chopbam got affected by the curse and shouldn't do what he claimed he did. It's a good point you made but from my end I can't verify it.

I mean, there are other reasons to be suspicious of Chopbam.  We can't verify anything of what he did. Not quite as bad as Nodlied's "I did nothing", but still.  On the other hand, with me, you have Sunflower verifying me last night, KY the night before, Nodlied the night before that, and Jeod was on my side.  Plus I've been more than forthcoming about my role, I protected the cop/vig, etc.  From my point of view, my CV is rather impresses, vs not even qualified for fast food Chopbam.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, there are other reasons to be suspicious of Chopbam.  We can't verify anything of what he did. Not quite as bad as Nodlied's "I did nothing", but still.  On the other hand, with me, you have Sunflower verifying me last night, KY the night before, Nodlied the night before that, and Jeod was on my side.  Plus I've been more than forthcoming about my role, I protected the cop/vig, etc.  From my point of view, my CV is rather impresses, vs not even qualified for fast food Chopbam.

You wanted to shoot and lynch me, so your CV can go to hell :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

That being said I'm not thinking Chopbam is confirmed or more trustworthy than you are. Still, we need proof that he's lying.

You sometimes can't get 100% proof in games like these. The way I see it, if actions and words were armor, he's left standing in a chainmail bikini :p He doesn't have much to cover himself with.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Imho I think cat5 will return to the game and he might even recover one of the dead ones, that's why we don't see alignment.

Yeah, it's possible. I don't think Cat 5 would *suddenly* become a jester.  There's more than meets the eye.  I only hope we didn't play into some kind of trap or bad effect by indulging him.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I've presented tons of facts, you just seem to ignore them :p

As I said, I can't verify them. And I'm not going to spend an hour to dig in previous days to find out all the claims and make up my mind. You need to present the case old school mafia style, presenting facts, or, you have to wait until we get other people to support that claim.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

As I said, I can't verify them. And I'm not going to spend an hour to dig in previous days to find out all the claims and make up my mind. You need to present the case old school mafia style, presenting facts, or, you have to wait until we get other people to support that claim.

The simple fact of the matter is Chop couldn't have willingly targeted Sunflower. If you refuse to believe then the loss is on you :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The simple fact of the matter is Chop couldn't have willingly targeted Sunflower. If you refuse to believe then the loss is on you :p

I said I can't verify either claim :p that's a bit different from believing. I don't even believe someone's claim here being a "neutral experimenter" in the first place :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I do have to ask though, what exactly is your passive supposed to prevent Orange?

It could accomplish a number of things.  If I'm nightkilled, the killer might get randomized (hoped that would happen with Jeod's death).  Works for other bad effects too.  Also works on good effects, as, as neutral, theoretically I might not want to be all buddy buddy with town.  Could make a cop get called into question if their results got a bit randomized, etc.  That all is negated though because I told you about it.