[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, ChopBam said:

With all these effects he has on the game I have a hard time believing he's neutral.

He's obviously TP, I've already figured that on my own. Thing is that some of his abilities are also pro town (giving BP, protecting during night) so it's hard to tell that he's straightforward hostile to town.

We have KY's result providing that he's guilty of something.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Does anyone think we'll get retroactive info about the dead players at some point if Cat 5 was the reason why we didn't get info?

No, someone should be coming back to life, and for balance reasons we're be forced to debate what alignment they have now, instead of having them completely cleared and alive again.

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Does anyone think we'll get retroactive info about the dead players at some point if Cat 5 was the reason why we didn't get info?

Cat5 will most likely submit a post death night action and we'll see next day what happens. Sissel had to die first in order to fix things when we follow the flavor.

It honestly doesn't add up for me. Why would Cat 5 go so suddenly from being stoked about interrogating Chop to wanting to be shot in the face. Why did he NEED to be shot if he wanted to die so badly? He could have just tried to get himself lynched and saved the gunshot for someone else. It doesn't really sound like something he would do. It's not like him at all.

Just now, Sunflower said:

It honestly doesn't add up for me. Why would Cat 5 go so suddenly from being stoked about interrogating Chop to wanting to be shot in the face. Why did he NEED to be shot if he wanted to die so badly? He could have just tried to get himself lynched and saved the gunshot for someone else. It doesn't really sound like something he would do. It's not like him at all.

Maybe he needs to stay dead in order to talk to Jeod, and since he has issues with time he required this to be done immediately.

In any way it's not really that important. We should decide whether we lynch choppy or orange or no one. Lynching anyone else would not be beneficial at this point since we might still not get a flip.

I think it might be important actually. Before the night started Cat 5 was really aggressive toward Chop. He told him he better be able to confirm who Jeod targeted the night before and sounded like he was ready to jump on him with questions.

Then all of a sudden he wants to be shot in the face? Are you kidding me? That doesn't make any sense at all. 

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Don't worry about Jeod.

Worry about yourself. So are you gonna admit already that your role is in no way neutral? 

My role is 100% neutral. You're just jealous like Shade that I didn't give you the bulletproof :p

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I think it might be important actually. Before the night started Cat 5 was really aggressive toward Chop. He told him he better be able to confirm who Jeod targeted the night before and sounded like he was ready to jump on him with questions.

Then all of a sudden he wants to be shot in the face? Are you kidding me? That doesn't make any sense at all. 

In all fairness, Chopbam should be capable of confirming that right now, since I don't' think Category 5 needs to prove anything since he already got himself shot if he comes back...

Just now, Shade939 said:

In all fairness, Chopbam should be capable of confirming that right now, since I don't' think Category 5 needs to prove anything since he already got himself shot if he comes back...

I guess that's something we can pile on to what's floating around at least.  Alright, let's hear it, who did Jeod target?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

But what if Cat 5 doesn't come back?

Why not question Chop first and then ask to be shot? Why act so out of character?

We can always look at it this way:

We can always grill Chopbam once we get Cat5/Jeod back in the game or when we get the alignment flip back.

If we lynch Chopbam now we're not sure if he flips scum.

Orange already claimed non town and got copped by KY as guilty.

So no matter who is right, I think logically we should just either lynch Orange or no one, and follow up on it tomorrow. Thoughts? @Shade939 @Killing_You @Sunflower

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

We can always look at it this way:

We can always grill Chopbam once we get Cat5/Jeod back in the game or when we get the alignment flip back.

If we lynch Chopbam now we're not sure if he flips scum.

Orange already claimed non town and got copped by KY as guilty.

So no matter who is right, I think logically we should just either lynch Orange or no one, and follow up on it tomorrow. Thoughts? @Shade939 @Killing_You @Sunflower

+ @iLikeToSnipe

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

No, I don't think Category 5 did that on his own. IMO he was possessed to do it by some evil force by a player who had an incentive for KY to waste his gunshot. And we have a player here who was unlynchable that we know absolutely nothing about. What a coincidence.

His character name was revealed when he died though, and that's actually is in character for Category 5 to meme like that.

Just now, Sunflower said:

No, I don't think Category 5 did that on his own. IMO he was possessed to do it by some evil force by a player who had an incentive for KY to waste his gunshot. And we have a player here who was unlynchable that we know absolutely nothing about. What a coincidence.

As a GM I can say that metawise it's not a good mechanic to have player possess the other the way you think it happened. You can't make a player appear on a predetermined time and make them say exact things. It also doesn't look like cat5 got a gimmick as he worded the thing differently, and he also said THANK YOU by the end. It only means he wishes to remain dead since he can still continue to talk to dead or it enables his ability.

Possessions normally work that they are confirmed by GM stating what the possessed player "did". (e.g. as seen in Death Note).

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I can't acknowledge that, because it's not true.  I AM neutral.  I already did that.  Pay attention :p

Your role doesn't sound as neutral since it can get people in trouble. KY copped you guilty. I think you can't dodge the cop result anymore.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Your role doesn't sound as neutral since it can get people in trouble. KY copped you guilty. I think you can't dodge the cop result anymore.

I do have to agree with the passive being too disruptive for him to be a neutral player though.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Doesn't sound neutral, but is neutral.  Again, guilty/not guilt could be purely town not-town, and neutral is not town.  That is my answer.  Do I need to come to your house and stamp it on your forehead :p