[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Probably KillingYou if I thought he wasn't protected, vig/cop is dangerous. Other than him, probably the doctor (me) or a likely town like you. 

To be fair, that sounds like what a Doctor would target instead of what an SK would go for.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I'm sure a NKer aligned with the mafia would go for KY as well, and that's very well possibly why nobody died last night.

I got no notification beyond successfully using my ability last night, and that's all I've gotten every night. Except for N1 where I was blocked by Shade.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'd figure Orange or a Tracker or Watchers would take a higher precedence overall. A cop with a day vig ability could kill a player helping you out still.

This is actually true, and I have a potential case against iLTS and an alternate theory as to why there was no NK last night...

20 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's unfortunate since I protected KY last night...

I was going to share my theory, but I just looked back and saw you claimed this before I came to the thread with my tracker report, which blows a hole in my theory on your true whereabouts last night. So I think my last secret is best kept hidden for now.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I was going to share my theory, but I just looked back and saw you claimed this before I came to the thread with my tracker report, which blows a hole in my theory on your true whereabouts last night. So I think my last secret is best kept hidden for now.

Can you at least hint as to what it relates to? Town could very well be in dire straits right now, we just don't know due to no flips.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Can you at least hint as to what it relates to? Town could very well be in dire straits right now, we just don't know due to no flips.

If one of the other town power roles had been targeted for a nightkill, it's possible that town member would have been protected from a nightkill even if he wasn't protected by a doctor or Orange's jailer role.

1 hour ago, ChopBam said:

I thought that being open and honest about my night activities would lend me some credence, but these other guys who are hiding in the shadows and claiming they're doing nothing, while simultaneously not being tracked or whatever, they get a free pass?

Welcome to how I feel all the time :p

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here's my proposal. If we're going to do a no lynch we try lynching Shade instead. Prove his lynch proof claim. That'll at least give us something.

I would be down for testing Shade's claim.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Welcome to how I feel all the time :p

I would be down for testing Shade's claim.

If you have a problem you need to fill out the form first and submit them to the bank.

Do you wish to submit the form under your full name of Alistair Grout, or will Dr. Grout suffice for your claim?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If you have a problem you need to fill out the form first and submit them to the bank.

Do you wish to submit the form under your full name of Alistair Grout, or will Dr. Grout suffice for your claim?

Which bank did you use for your going out of business sale? :v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Which bank did you use for your going out of business sale? :v

Hmmgh, can't recall exactly, that's what the underlings were for. :p

Now, after you fill out your name, we're need your alignment, followed by if you identify yourself as a vampire or an undead or a ghost...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Hmmgh, can't recall exactly, that's what the underlings were for. :p

Now, after you fill out your name, we're need your alignment, followed by if you identify yourself as a vampire or an undead or a ghost...

So you're saying vampires are not undead, eh? ;)