[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

The only one who we're sure is not town currently is Orange. So if anything, he's the safest lynch atm. Anyone else we can only speculate.

But Shade would be safe as claimed, and then we get to confirm 100% he's telling the truth and he's no longer in danger of being lynched or killed by town...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

But Shade would be safe as claimed, and then we get to confirm 100% he's telling the truth and he's no longer in danger of being lynched or killed by town...

If he wants to test it it's up to him really. Personally I would not like see another mysterious dead guy by the end of the day. Even if guys are tp or scum, I would really want to see what they actually are goddamit.

18 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

If he wants to test it it's up to him really. Personally I would not like see another mysterious dead guy by the end of the day. Even if guys are tp or scum, I would really want to see what they actually are goddamit.

Not getting a flip is not a trump reason to not have any lynch attempt. There is one main reason to lynch, to get rid of hostiles. The secondary reason is to get information.

Either Shade is lying and almost certainly hostile or he's telling the truth and isn't hostile, so attempting to lynch him would satisfy the primary reason either way. Then we will also learn for certain if he was telling the truth about his claim giving us some information.

Also, it's not up to him. It's up to all of us. And on top of that, I find it odd that you theoretically wouldn't want to see someone hostile to town be lynched just because you can't see their flip.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I already said that I don't trust you more than Shade when go down to "lynch because he lies" reason. :p

There's nothing either Shade or I have said that is a confirmed lie, at least as far as I can remember for Shade. Confirming Shade will benefit everyone.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

If you think so go for it. 

That's why I voted for him.

I'm just trying to figure out for sure why you're opposed to this over a nolynch. I could understand completely if you thought there was somebody scummy to lynch, but you're pushing for a nolynch instead.

This is a choice between nothing happens and nothing happens or we lynch a liar. It's not that hard to see the benefits because the option of lynching Shade gives us information no matter what and doesn't risk anybody who's town.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm just trying to figure out for sure why you're opposed to this over a nolynch. I could understand completely if you thought there was somebody scummy to lynch, but you're pushing for a nolynch instead.

I said I'm not decided yet. But for now logically I don't want to lynch anyone since we don't learn if they are scum or TP. Orange is the only one who we know is not town. We can test Shade but if isn't lynchproof (for whatever reason), we won't learn his true alignment. So for me no point to lynch until we find a solid proof. If you have other opinion that's your thing.

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

@Shade939are you ok testing your lynchproof for ilts today? If you're town you shouldn't worry unless you have some really good excuse (which you seem to always have :p)

Unless I’m mistaken, I think the roleblockers were the only ones this whole game, along with KY that have actaully proven they have any abilities at all...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Unless I’m mistaken, I think the roleblockers were the only ones this whole game, along with KY that have actaully proven they have any abilities at all...

So you agree that I'm one of the most cleared people? :v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

So you agree that I'm one of the most cleared people? :v

You certainly have more going for you than anyone else though.

Including Snipes as more than likely being the Plauge Doctor, who for some reason wants to  try lynching the player who he can’t protect, that’s some worrying player to not be capable of protecting with your action if your Town isn’t it?

You certainly have more going for you than anyone else though.

Including Snipes as more than likely being the Plauge Doctor, who for some reason wants to  try lynching the player who he can’t protect, that’s some worrying player to not be capable of protecting with your action if your Town isn’t it?

I still think one of you two might have something funny going on, but I distrust you slightly more.

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

True that, but we've had this discussion before that at least one roleblocker would not be town, and here we go, Orange admit that one already.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also remember past CYORs where practically everybody and their brother were roleblockers.  Maybe we all just have a critical deficiency of creativity :p

Jack of all Trades Orange.

Had a watcher, tracker, roleblock, jail, and protect action.

Well I will admit, whatever your other faults, a lack of creativity is not something you personally suffer from.

Do you think I requested them or left it up to the GM to give me whatever he thought the game needed for balance?

Do you think I requested them or left it up to the GM to give me whatever he thought the game needed for balance?

If you counter everyone, that seems like something someone who's a member of a small faction would need, therefore it does not help your case to be town.

Are you saying you countered Nodlied?

Ok, I do have to ask, but when you see the list of abilities I have listed, there are a wide range of abilities those allow you to counter to start with.

Other than that, are you missing the obvious point where he tried to lynch me?

Ok, I do have to ask, but when you see the list of abilities I have listed, there are a wide range of abilities those allow you to counter to start with.

Other than that, are you missing the obvious point where he tried to lynch me?

These conversations could be much shorter, in the long run, if you made your individual posts longer and got to the point :p

Good scum will cast Shade (hah) on each other at some point.  Given how his vote on you was an outside vote when we had two D1 wagons of import, that's exactly the kind of situation I'd see scum voting scum to try and throw off the trail.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

These conversations could be much shorter, in the long run, if you made your individual posts longer and got to the point :p

Good scum will cast Shade (hah) on each other at some point.  Given how his vote on you was an outside vote when we had two D1 wagons of import, that's exactly the kind of situation I'd see scum voting scum to try and throw off the trail.

I think he did multiple days in a row...