[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think it's very interesting that Vertigo and Shade are suddenly for anything but testing Shade. If he is lynchproof there is literally no danger in lynching Shade.

If the game only consisted of a single day, that statement would be true.

Just now, Shade939 said:

If the game only consisted of a single day, that statement would be true.

Now Shade, why would we try to lynch you twice? And that's a serious question. If you're a jack of all trades and have a one off lynch proof from sacrificing your abilities that makes you pretty town in my eyes.

Now Shade, why would we try to lynch you twice? And that's a serious question. If you're a jack of all trades and have a one off lynch proof from sacrificing your abilities that makes you pretty town in my eyes.

You should test it to make certain it only works one time shouldn't you?

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think it's very interesting that Vertigo and Shade are suddenly for anything but testing Shade. If he is lynchproof there is literally no danger in lynching Shade.

I've already stated my logic behind it, it's you and your scum buddies who's pushing to lynch shade...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, plus think of the irony. :p

Honestly, that "hidden effect when a certain person is visited" might be you, and if you're telling the truth it might no longer be the case.  Part of me is tempted to try just to see, now that my objective is complete.

Yeah, and you had some suspicious people to lynch earlier. But you didn't want to lynch anybody since they wouldn't flip. What changed?

I still don't want to lynch anyone today :p But I'm getting annoyed that you want.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly, that "hidden effect when a certain person is visited" might be you, and if you're telling the truth it might no longer be the case.  Part of me is tempted to try just to see, now that my objective is complete.

Honestly, that strikes me as more likely that's what happens when you visit Sunflower than anything...

Again, I don't want to actually lynch somebody. I don't expect Shade to die, I expect the lynch to fail. I want to test his claim.

So why not test both of you at the same time? That's way more efficient if we want to turn this day to a testing day.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Why?  I mean, I did just visit Sunflower, and nothing unexpected happened.

You did give her BP apparently, which you claimed was the end result of your character's objective...

Also, both of you are a bit mad aren't' you?