[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think he did multiple days in a row...

There are numerous ways such behavior is consistent with scum on scum.  That said, in a vacuum, yes, it would be a point in your favor.  But it's not in a vacuum.  You're kind of sketchy all over.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

There are numerous ways such behavior is consistent with scum on scum.  That said, in a vacuum, yes, it would be a point in your favor.  But it's not in a vacuum.  You're kind of sketchy all over.

As compared to who else this game?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Right, how many players have died to the NK so far as compared to how many protective actions are in game?

Really irrelevant to your personal situation.  And really, I've not voted you yet.  You might want to argue with the people who actually have. (And let me enjoy my lunch in peace :v )

I also have to point out, but would any of you really go he wasn't lying about his lynch protection, so he must be Town. I only really buy an argument that this would me leave open to Scum having a better chance of lynching me, since we've seen how many players have died to the NK so far...

Since Cat5 is gone, we probably have alignment flips back. I'm comfortable with voting for my arch nemesis Orange, who is admittedly not town, and whose jailing action could as much be a scum oriented thing to keep information at bay.

##vote OrangeP47

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Since Cat5 is gone, we probably have alignment flips back. I'm comfortable with voting for my arch nemesis Orange, who is admittedly not town, and whose jailing action could as much be a scum oriented thing to keep information at bay.

##vote OrangeP47

Arch nemesis? I'm touched :v

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote OrangeP47

We don't know yet if flips are back. Even cat5 didn't flip back.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

It's still not a completely terrible risk, and we would at least prevent Orange from being capable of preventing Orange from pursuing his objective any further.

My bigger issue is I'm not certain I want to start picking off the only players with curse immunity yet...

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

While I really, really want flips to be here, I'm not holding my breath for them. In conjuncture with that, I suspect Cat 5 and/or Jeod to be back tomorrow.

What?

To be fair, the second part is probably more important than that.

But there's one obvious way to prevent Orange from interfering with the game with his abilities anymore, or achieving whatever objective he has...

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, the second part is probably more important than that.

But there's one obvious way to prevent Orange from interfering with the game with his abilities anymore, or achieving whatever objective he has...

I've already achieved my objective.  I just have to survive now.  I'd really appreciate it if you didn't ruin that for me :p

The exact wording is "You must capture 3 patients, while doing your best to stay alive".  With some interpretations, that means I can stop worrying about being alive now.

It's redundant to assume you don't need to stay alive afterwards, since you can't capture patients while dead can you? :p