[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Because that also prevents the NK, and by all rights, basically everyone else should have an action they can use on someone else.

So, getting lynched would not be my problem tomorrow. :p

So you're protected from the NK, that should be a good thing.  So say you were jailkept and a NK happens.  That clears you, at least partially.  Again, a good thing...

Just now, Killing_You said:

Because we're testing whether Shade is lynchproof or not, not if he's immune to a vengeful kill (which he hasn't claimed to be). All your plan will do is kill iLikeToSnipe and Shade.

You're also removing my lynchproof for Scum.

Because we're testing whether Shade is lynchproof or not, not if he's immune to a vengeful kill (which he hasn't claimed to be). All your plan will do is kill iLikeToSnipe and Shade.

Uhh that was Shade's plan :p That is until he bailed out.

@Shade939 can confirm this

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

What do you mean? You jailed the person I tracked.

Well, not on purpose :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yes, and I'm asking you to jail me...

Then why are you doing such a good job making it appear exactly the opposite?

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Yeah, this is a really good point.  Should have articulated it earlier.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Well seems like people want a lynch today no matter what.

So I'll go with a lynch that I know will not hurt town no matter the outcome

##vote OrangeP47

How is a vote for a shade a vote for a lynch no matter what? Maybe people are right, and you DO know too much...

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I've not declared war on you, because there's nothing I can do about you, even though I don't think you're town :p

You said you want me gone no matter what, after we had the discussion about who's jelly on what and I told you are just not happy you can't lynch me :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You said you want me gone no matter what, after we had the discussion about who's jelly on what and I told you are just not happy you can't lynch me :p

Because you're basically a troll under a bridge, of no help to anyone :p

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Again, a deflection :p

Why does anyone trust Verti again?

Mostly from assuming that a role that cannot be lynched is not anti-town. But who knows anymore? If it weren't for the lynchproof I'd be leaning pretty heavily towards scum due to his behavior.

I just want to say, for the record, that if Verti really is lynchproof scum, then I am going to personally travel to the coast and slap Irish in his jawline.

He's a cheesehead, so he's not that far away from you.

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

I just want to say, for the record, that if Verti really is lynchproof scum, then I am going to personally travel to the coast and slap Irish in his jawline.

I really doubt that Verti is lynchproof scum. Although, who knows considering you only tried to lynch him on the first day?