[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

What are you talking about?

The obvious, you claimed that the third person you visited would be given a gift when you visited the third player.

You claim a passive that only works on a specific player.

From the sounds of things you're trying to pass off your passive as the end result of your jailing actions and it's final goal.

Just now, Shade939 said:

The obvious, you claimed that the third person you visited would be given a gift when you visited the third player.

You claim a passive that only works on a specific player.

From the sounds of things you're trying to pass off your passive as the end result of your jailing actions and it's final goal.

The "only on a certain person" is for my MAIN action.  You're seriously misunderstanding what I've said.  I feel like I need to produce a pictogram for everyone who's not getting this or something :P

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The "only on a certain person" is for my MAIN action.  You're seriously misunderstanding what I've said.  I feel like I need to produce a pictogram for everyone who's not getting this or something 😛

Did you not use your main action on Sunflower last night?

Just now, Shade939 said:

You are basically experimenting on the mind, which fits Sunflower's claimed character rather nicely doesn't it?

Sunflower hasn't claimed anything? Unless you mean her avatar, which I don't recognize.  It has a black cat, like a witch.

And I mean, we're just splitting hairs over semantics.  Seems like a weird thing for you to suddenly get so agro over?

You have several indications of being a TP role, by all rights, my assumption was you had completed your objective so focusing on you would have been a waste.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You have several indications of being a TP role, by all rights, my assumption was you had completed your objective so focusing on you would have been a waste.

I'm neutral, and I *have* completed my objectives. I can just do whatever no for shits and giggles, and jailing you to see if it sets off the unique action might be one thing to pass the time :p

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Also, I'm about to go into a rather long meeting that I need to be active in. I might get to browse here and there but my activity is pretty much done until right before hammer.

I'll return the favor on Shade, because it looks like we're giving Chop yet another reprieve.  Seriously, has no reason to complain given how many chances he's got :p

##Vote Shade

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll return the favor on Shade, because it looks like we're giving Chop yet another reprieve.  Seriously, has no reason to complain given how many chances he's got :p

And let me guess--you plan to jail me tonight and then claim tomorrow that I was given yet another chance? :p

If you got rid of all your actions, why do you care about being jailed so much?

Because that also prevents the NK, and by all rights, basically everyone else should have an action they can use on someone else.

So, getting lynched would not be my problem tomorrow. :p

Just now, ChopBam said:

And let me guess--you plan to jail me tonight and then claim tomorrow that I was given yet another chance? :p

I didn't interfere with your chance last time :p  I'd prefer to keep who I'm actually going to jailkeep a secret, to avoid scum interfering, but don't worry, it will be well thought out, though that unfortunately means they might be able to guess who I pick.