[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Jeod was NKed, meaning he was most likely town. Cat5 is most likely town. Nodlied is most likely the hider as he said since we figured out there's no janitor. KY is a cop vig which means town. I'm town. Shade had a shady day action but as one of the confirmed blockers in the game he's most likely town since Orange isn't. Who's left? Chopbam, Sunflower, iLTS.

If we can clear chopbam with cat5 and Jeod returning (hopefully), we can clearly say that the remaining people are scum:

Sunflower and LTS, Orange as either TP or scum.

There we go, mafia case solved.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Jeod was NKed, meaning he was most likely town. Cat5 is most likely town. Nodlied is most likely the hider as he said since we figured out there's no janitor. KY is a cop vig which means town. I'm town. Shade had a shady day action but as one of the confirmed blockers in the game he's most likely town since Orange isn't. Who's left? Chopbam, Sunflower, iLTS.

If we can clear chopbam with cat5 and Jeod returning (hopefully), we can clearly say that the remaining people are scum:

Nodlied claimed he could kill during the night with his hiding action, so I don't buy him not being Mafia.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Hider is such a BS claim and you know it :p  Also, you're still high on my TP list so that should be factored into the equation.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Nodlied claimed he could kill during the night with his hiding action, so I don't buy him not being Mafia.

Based on what I deduced I don't think Nodlied could kill Jeod unless iLTS was lying about protecting Jeod. So either Sunflower killed Jeod or iLTS.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Also, clearly iLTS can't complain since we're testing his ability effecting the day lynch that hasn't been proven yet. :v

Yes let's test two people at the same time. You and iLTS. And then you all die and never flip and I'll go mad.