[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

3 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here's my proposal. If we're going to do a no lynch we try lynching Shade instead. Prove his lynch proof claim. That'll at least give us something.

That's pretty clever.

Tho right now I'm still suspicious of whatever happened to Cat 5. I feel like he was trying to tell us something when he mentioned wanting answers from Chop. And I think someone didn't want those answers revealed.

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

That's pretty clever.

Tho right now I'm still suspicious of whatever happened to Cat 5. I feel like he was trying to tell us something when he mentioned wanting answers from Chop. And I think someone didn't want those answers revealed.

If you have any complaints then you need to fill out the form and give it to our HR department.

Also, my lynch protection is a one shot, so I’d prefer to keep the only ability I have left...

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If you have any complaints then you need to fill out the form and give it to our HR department.

Also, my lynch protection is a one shot, so I’d prefer to keep the only ability I have left...

Again, you're just jealous I didn't give you the gift :p

47 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I'm not decided yet but I guess we should really wait until flips return or we get cat5/jeod back for more info regarding chop/orange argument.

##vote Nolynch

You don't want to test Shade's lynch proof claim? It'll be far more productive than a nolynch.

Either Shade is telling the truth and nobody dies or he's lying and we catch him in a lie, which probably means he's scum.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

which probably means he's scum.

You could also probably be scum. Your doctor claim failed on Jeod, remember? I have no reason to suspect Shade more of lying than you actually.

Anyway, let's say Shade does lie. He may be either scum or TP or hiding some facts for other uknown reason. Thing is, we won't learn it since we don't get a flip. If Shade is telling the truth however, we won't learn much other than he was lynchproof today. 

Unless we have solid proof that someone is indeed scum, we shouldn't attempt to lynch anyone else anymore. 

That being said, I'm still not decided.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You could also probably be scum. Your doctor claim failed on Jeod, remember? I have no reason to suspect Shade more of lying than you actually.

Anyway, let's say Shade does lie. He may be either scum or TP or hiding some facts for other uknown reason. Thing is, we won't learn it since we don't get a flip. If Shade is telling the truth however, we won't learn much other than he was lynchproof today. 

Unless we have solid proof that someone is indeed scum, we shouldn't attempt to lynch anyone else anymore. 

That being said, I'm still not decided.

That does not make any sense at all...

Shade has claimed lynchproof, if he's telling the truth no harm will come to him. If he's lying he's probably scum or TP, which we seem to agree on. His current claim is JoAT who turned into lynch proof vanilla.

So what concern could there be about lynching him? We need facts, and anything as small as confirming Shade would help.