[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

You know, one thing I question about that day was why @Killing_You, went along with Category 5's no lynch vote though?

The original plan was to nolynch and have me shoot iLikeToSnipe. I got talked down from shooting by iLTS and Jeod. Besides, very few people actually voted NoLynch.

By the way, Cat5 went along with my vote, not the other way around.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I asked specifically on that, esp. when cat5 required dead people for his job... 

I understand Category 5 wanting to be more selective of the target for his ability, but I don't understand why KY was so quick to support him?

Just now, Shade939 said:

I understand Category 5 wanting to be more selective of the target for his ability, but I don't understand why KY was so quick to support him?

I think it was KY's idea, not Cat 5's. As previously stated just above.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

The original plan was to nolynch and have me shoot iLikeToSnipe. I got talked down from shooting by iLTS and Jeod. Besides, very few people actually voted NoLynch.

By the way, Cat5 went along with my vote, not the other way around.

Yep, that does make sense actually.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Since I'm pretty certain we can narrow things down to only two suspicious players, I'm willing to wait on lynching someone then and letting Orange jail Chopbam.

##Vote NoLynch

Is there something I'm missing? I thought ChopBam and Orange are our two biggest suspects.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Hey do we have anything confirming Shade, either? He escaped a lynch or something and lost some ability or something else and that's all I know.

Not really.  We just kinda took his word for it.  We didn't test if he's lynchproof.  And he might still have other abilities and just be lying.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Does it even fit for the SCP106 (or w/e he claimed to be?)

Not particularly, no.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Hey do we have anything confirming Shade, either? He escaped a lynch or something and lost some ability or something else and that's all I know.

I jailed iLTS the first night, and then sacrificed all of my night actions so I don't have anything to work with.

I thought that being open and honest about my night activities would lend me some credence, but these other guys who are hiding in the shadows and claiming they're doing nothing, while simultaneously not being tracked or whatever, they get a free pass?

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I thought that being open and honest about my night activities would lend me some credence, but these other guys who are hiding in the shadows and claiming they're doing nothing, while simultaneously not being tracked or whatever, they get a free pass?

Maybe you should do some better tracking then. :v

Shade, if you and Orange had jailed each other, who's jailing would have been stronger? Orange's action has side effects outside of the RB itself, so one would have to be able to take precedence over the other.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Maybe you should do some better tracking then. :v

IDK, last night I was positive that Sunflower was going to be a safe track. Nobody ever targets Sunflower at night! I was wrong.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here's my proposal. If we're going to do a no lynch we try lynching Shade instead. Prove his lynch proof claim. That'll at least give us something.

Really, out of every player here you should be the one with an actual ability on your PM that should tell you my alignment?