[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I question why you haven't suggested Jeod killed himself then?

I did do that, I'm pretty sure.  Go back and check. I've at least thought it, but because there's no way to tell it's not an angle I've pressed.  It could have been either intentional or unintentional, if he had a killing action and was randomized himself.

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The simple fact of the matter is Chop couldn't have willingly targeted Sunflower. If you refuse to believe then the loss is on you :p

I'm curseproof and I hinted at this yesterday, which you seemed to accept then.

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

When sunflower visited you, she did reported that she got a curse. Did chopbam reported anything like that when he checked jeod? Or did he even had a chance to visit him before he died?

I never got notified about any curse on me. I was just trying to find out more about it because I visited Orange that night and all his talk about his curse like it was the worst thing ever was freaking me out.

It also occurs to me, "curse proof" would to me mean something more like you can't have the curse placed upon you, as the curse is placed upon me, and as I've said I'm specifically unable to be cursed by anything else as well. I don't think it would apply to the visit effects on someone who is cursed.

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I never got notified about any curse on me. I was just trying to find out more about it because I visited Orange that night and all his talk about his curse like it was the worst thing ever was freaking me out.

Well that could have been helpful providing info and confirmation about the curses. Curses!

Just now, Shade939 said:

My guess would be Sunflower based on the context here. Not certain about what point that would raise though?

Jeod was already dead by that conversation.  If he said anything it would have to have been early, and I don't think anyone visited us that early.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

@ChopBam was it you who said "you'll be fine"?

He said that in regard to himself.  In regards to Sunflower I told her she'd be fine, for two reasons.  One, I was going to jail her so she wouldn't be randomized (and get the gift!), and Two, because her action didn't seem to be all that bad if it got randed anyway.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Well that could have been helpful providing info and confirmation about the curses. Curses! 

Yeah, at a minimum Orange you're suggesting that we should have two curses in play Orange instead of just the one you have, where you drive people insane...

Yeah, at a minimum Orange you're suggesting that we should have two curses in play Orange instead of just the one you have, where you drive people insane...

I've mentioned that before, but I've not got a very good idea of who else could be cursing or have a curse.  My best guess was Sunflower as a witch, remember.

I'm already loosing my mind when I think about these curses.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I've mentioned that before, but I've not got a very good idea of who else could be cursing or have a curse.  My best guess was Sunflower as a witch, remember.

Yeah, honestly that fact alone might be a bit troublesome already if we have someone silently wondering around cursing players to an unknown effect...

That sounds like the type of ability I'd expect to be a delayed kill.