[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Why do you think he would?

He SHOULD, it was bad GMing on his part. Day actions don't work like they are there "just b/c of flavor" not confirming anything or not doing anything.

If you have designed this role then it's your fault :p

It's redundant to assume you don't need to stay alive afterwards, since you can't capture patients while dead can you? :p

Well I don't "need" to anymore.  I suppose I can if I want to though.  You're making yourself a viable candidate :p

Just now, VERTi60 said:

He SHOULD, it was bad GMing on his part. Day actions don't work like they are there "just b/c of flavor" not confirming anything or not doing anything.

If you have designed this role then it's your fault :p

I asked for a way to defend myself with unused abilities and ended up with being lynch proof.

Personally I'm voting for Shade because I think Verti doesn't want us to. And I agree with iLTS that it's a win-win situation. Either we find out he's telling the truth and don't have to worry about voting for him tomorrow or we find out he's lying, in which case he is obviously not town.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Your theory is only supported if you omit specific events that have happened already though.

Nothing has been confirmed, it's all just speculation.  Your argument would have more merit if ILTS *himself* was not pushing for this course of action.

8 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Personally I'm voting for Shade because I think Verti doesn't want us to. And I agree with iLTS that it's a win-win situation. Either we find out he's telling the truth and don't have to worry about voting for him tomorrow or we find out he's lying, in which case he is obviously not town.

Right now I think shade is less scummy than iLTS. And Orange is confirmed non town. If we are suppose to test anything (even the flips), safest lynch is still Orange,no matter how you look at it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Is it because he's vengeful?

There's also a broader context to consider of everything that's going on, you're focused on treating this as a normal game despite everything clearly pointing to something being off here.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

That wasn't confirmed yet, and thanks to you too 😛

True, but Shade sure seemed to believe it earlier, it was his stated reason for being chicken D1.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There's also a broader context to consider of everything that's going on, you're focused on treating this as a normal game despite everything clearly pointing to something being off here.

And what would you suggest? Be specific.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

True, but Shade sure seemed to believe it earlier, it was his stated reason for being chicken D1.

And what would you suggest? Be specific.

I'd assume he'd infect anyone that touches him, which in order to catch him....

How many NK's have we had despite the fact that the NK should obviously be unstoppable to bypass all of these abilities?

I'd assume he'd infect anyone that touches him, which in order to catch him....

How many NK's have we had despite the fact that the NK should obviously be unstoppable to bypass all of these abilities?

I'll grant you a fair point that given his corrosiveness, he might do something like that.  Still, that's not much different than vengeful, and if he has that, he's likely non-town, and therefore there'd have to be some semi-safe way to remove him other than hoping a NK gets lucky.

As for NKs themselves, I don't think they'd have to be unstoppable.  It could just be set up for a long game, or there's other TPs that are supposed to do some heavy lifting, etc, and have just been incompetent.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll grant you a fair point that given his corrosiveness, he might do something like that.  Still, that's not much different than vengeful, and if he has that, he's likely non-town, and therefore there'd have to be some semi-safe way to remove him other than hoping a NK gets lucky.

As for NKs themselves, I don't think they'd have to be unstoppable.  It could just be set up for a long game, or there's other TPs that are supposed to do some heavy lifting, etc, and have just been incompetent.

A day kill was unstoppable though...

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

And it's also very interesting that Sunflower is teaming up with Orange and iLTS - two of the most suspicious people next to Chopbam.

I think I'm getting a clear picture who the scum is in the game.

I suppose we might as well ask what Day action Sunflower has, since we really don't have anything else to go on for her...