[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

I really doubt that Verti is lynchproof scum. Although, who knows considering you only tried to lynch him on the first day?

If Verti is scum, then this is the key. There'd need to be some trigger to lose his lynchproof, such as it only being a one-time thing or a ##dismantle action, or else this game would be unwinnable.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

If Verti is scum, then this is the key. There'd need to be some trigger to lose his lynchproof, such as it only being a one-time thing or a ##dismantle action, or else this game would be unwinnable.

Maybe that's the special when I visit someone, refering to him... hmmm....

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And suggest that he was probably pretending to be that SCP while in actuality is a different one.

It should point rather heavily towards him being Town, if he wasn't trying to lynch me...

For someone who shouldn't be worried about dying in the lynch, you sure seem pretty worried...

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

For someone who shouldn't be worried about dying in the lynch, you sure seem pretty worried...

You don't seem to be particularity worried about scum hunting if you're focused on testing if the day action the GM confirmed, and even went out of their way to clarify the name of actually does what I said it did or not...

Just now, Shade939 said:

You don't seem to be particularity worried about scum hunting if you're focused on testing if the day action the GM confirmed, and even went out of their way to clarify the name of actually does what I said it did or not...

Actually I am scum hunting right now. Your interactions with Verti convinced me that you two are scum partners and he's trying to save you. But I also agree with iLTS that it's a win-win. Either you're telling the truth and we don't need to worry about you or you're not, and you're dead and scum.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Actually I am scum hunting right now. Your interactions with Verti convinced me that you two are scum partners and he's trying to save you. But I also agree with iLTS that it's a win-win. Either you're telling the truth and we don't need to worry about you or you're not, and you're dead and scum.

Or I'm telling the truth, and you wasted the entire day on removing lynch protection form a Town member...

Just now, Shade939 said:

The only possible way this would benefit Town is if I'm a scum member lying about being lynch proof right now...

Knowing if you were lying or not goes a long way towards knowing if you're town or not, and when we can more thoroughly make that determination, town will be in a better position.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Would it make you feel better if I promised not to vote for you tomorrow unless there's 100% solid proof that you killed someone? Because I don't see why anyone would vote you up again if we confirmed you were telling the truth.

Yep, that would help.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Would it make you feel better if I promised not to vote for you tomorrow unless there's 100% solid proof that you killed someone? Because I don't see why anyone would vote you up again if we confirmed you were telling the truth.

There is more than Town in this game, and they don't particularity care if I'm telling the truth or not, just as long as they don't get lynched now or in the future...