[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You can write down kills in advance, though, or at least you could in the other game.  I haven't opened it yet so I don't know.  It specifically says it's unstoppable though, so the target can't be protected as well.

Because I was awesome in the other Death Note game, obviously.

You have it?

Then I think we need to lynch Orange today. There's no way we can let a non-town character have that.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

You have it?

Then I think we need to lynch Orange today. There's no way we can let a non-town character have that.

Hold up. I’d like to know why chopbam felt the need to conceal his N2 result for so long.

I think you're just worried I'll bypass your vengeful ability, and you won't get all the mileage out of it.  I really don't think you're town.

What reasons are there for not thinking I'm town? And if you're a neutral looking to stay alive why do you care?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If you're not hostile why don't you clear up how your role works?

All who opened the Death Note can tell you that. I can tell  you that once you open the Death Note yourself.

I only tried to help town and scum hunt to have some fun but now since the cat's out of the bag, any information I provide could be considered wifom anyway.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

What reasons are there for not thinking I'm town? And if you're a neutral looking to stay alive why do you care?

Protecting yourself the night Jeod died.  It's the same as doing nothing or an unverifiable action.  Furthermore, Shade was telling the truth, and he might have been a counter to you.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

All who opened the Death Note can tell you that. I can tell  you that once you open the Death Note yourself.

I only tried to help town and scum hunt to have some fun but now since the cat's out of the bag, any information I provide could be considered wifom anyway.

I'd still prefer to hear it from you. If we have it on record from you and then confirm it's false that's something. So what does it do and how does it work?

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Actually that's false.  Anyone but me is sworn to silence on the Death Note under penalty of GM kill.  Only reason I can talk about it is because that's a curse, and I'm curseproof.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'd still prefer to hear it from you. If we have it on record from you and then confirm it's false that's something. So what does it do and how does it work?

When you get the Death Note and open it I am free to talk to you about anything, let's just put it like that.

Protecting yourself the night Jeod died.  It's the same as doing nothing or an unverifiable action.  Furthermore, Shade was telling the truth, and he might have been a counter to you.

I outright said I'd pick a target randomly (and I did). And how would he be a counter to me as a jack of all trades who traded his abilities in for being unlynchable?

Actually that's false.  Anyone but me is sworn to silence on the Death Note under penalty of GM kill.  Only reason I can talk about it is because that's a curse, and I'm curseproof.

Interesting.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I outright said I'd pick a target randomly (and I did). And how would he be a counter to me as a jack of all trades who traded his abilities in for being unlynchable?

So what? Just saying something doesn't make it a good idea, or even prove anything.  And you'd have to ask Shade, but her certainly thought he had a counter.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Vampires are soo.... interesting.

Not all Vampires would work this way ;)

So what? Just saying something doesn't make it a good idea, or even prove anything.  And you'd have to ask Shade, but her certainly thought he had a counter.

Not all Vampires would work this way ;)

Aparantely I can automatically role block him, so there is that. :v

Thought it was so we couldn’t protect each other, but with an unstoppable kill...

11 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Sunflower, since you visited Killing You, mind telling us if you're the killer?

Wow Chop really? After I gave you my hugs, you're gonna go and try to pin your kill on me like that? You're right somehow... I did visit KY last night, but you left off a pretty important piece of info buddy... the part about how I saw you visit him...

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Moving on for now. Character flavors, the rest of you.

I'm Alice Liddell but I'm a little different from the one everyone might me thinking of. Has anyone played Alice: Madness Returns? It's a game where Alice goes insane because her family was killed and her wonderland becomes... a lot spookier than the one from Lewis Carrol's book. Because of that, I have a passive called insanity that says my mind can't be affected. That's why I thought Cat5 was possessed yesterday because I thought there must be someone out there that messes with minds and he was acting so weird, I didn't know how else to explain it.

12 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Hold up. I’d like to know why chopbam felt the need to conceal his N2 result for so long.

I interpreted "your target did nothing" as "your target died therefore he couldn't do anything." Only later did I learn that the death happens last.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Fun fact, Jeod is claiming to have copied Chopbams abilities it seems.

Yes. I got his curseproof passive.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Unless KY visited himself, I did not visit KY. Vote Sunflower NOW.

Nah.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@OrangeP47 if you're allowed to completely explain what the Death Note does without sudden death by GM would you mind explaining it?

There's a passive you get when you acquire the Death Note, and you keep it even if you pass it on.  It's a "contract" stating you can't talk about the Death Note, under pain of Death.

Beyond that, you can pass it or open it (or both the same night, apparently).  If you don't open, you MUST pass.  Holding onto it gives a doc with the shinigami (Verti, apparently).  Opening it also gives you more rules, which I don't have access to, because I haven't opened it yet.  It says you can write a name to die and the reason.  If no reason is given they just simply die the next day.