[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Verti

##hypnotize Verti

I love you Ryuk. You love me too. You know you do. Let's spend the rest of our lives in wonderland together! Extend my life so we can be together forever!

Pretty certain this is a tragic love story...

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

##vote Verti

##hypnotize Verti

I love you Ryuk. You love me too. You know you do. Let's spend the rest of our lives in wonderland together! Extend my life so we can be together forever!

Thought you never ask ehhehehehe. I did ask for a trip to wonderland earlier. It was really boring in my realm.

In death note I was basically an NPC with a win condition. I couldn't die. Sooo....I suggest we make a chart/timeline of night actions taken and we can probably piece together who's lying and when.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

In death note I was basically an NPC with a win condition. I couldn't die. Sooo....I suggest we make a chart/timeline of night actions taken and we can probably piece together who's lying and when.

Yes please.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Everything is so obvious already lol. 

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Why are we all forgetting Nodlied was probably scum.

I can confirm Nodlied never used the Death Note and I never was in touch with him. So when he mentioned "i did nothing" it meant he never really used a Death Note at that time.

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Come on guys. This would be the coolest thing ever. Can't we at least try it and find out? If I'm wrong, no one will even die. But if I'm right... it would be amazing.

The words of a scum who's giving up.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I can confirm Nodlied never used the Death Note and I never was in touch with him. So when he mentioned "i did nothing" it meant he never really used a Death Note at that time.

I suspect scum have NK of their own.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Why don't you want to kill the shinigami?

Are we really going to be the fun police and lynch me when we have a chance to try something really awesome?

Question is why scum want to kill the shinigami that bad... It won't secure them victory unless Orange's declaration of war on me was actually real.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I know they do, they tried to kill the moment they learned that there is someone unlynchable hehehehe.

Then your defense of Nodlied is no defense at all, and you know it.  You're just trying to muddy the waters :p